Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccum Extender questions

Hello,

I have a couple questions about my vac extender which is an andro extender with a vaccum mod. I can wear it without pain at all and feel a good stretch.

But i usually take it off every 30-40min to let the blood flow cause the head is cold and i get so mild fluid retention (which i dont care about)

How long could i safely wear it at once ? Taking it off every 30min is annoying and would love to keep it on for longer periods.

Also i do warm up and warm down with a couple of bathmate sessions.

Try to wear it for longer and see if you experience any numbness. If you do then it has to be less time then when you took it off and experienced numbness
    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Will do. But ive been a passive watcher of this website for the past couple months doing PE and today decided to sign up.

People are talking about 4hour long sessions which to me seems crazy at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryan View Post
        Will do. But ive been a passive watcher of this website for the past couple months doing PE and today decided to sign up.

People are talking about 4hour long sessions which to me seems crazy at once.
        I wear my phallosan in yellow to red tension for up to 6-7 hours straight while sleeping
        If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Is there any major difference between the VacExtender, Phallosan and PenisMaster PRO setup? I've read the Phallosan study and it seems the participants wore it at least 6 hours a day with some up to 10 hours a day for 5 days a week over 6 months. Would this be possible with the VacExtender (or a replica of it) aswell or am I in danger of blistering?

Comment

Is yours a vacuum device because I don't see myself wearing it for 6 hours straight

Comment

I have a VacExtender Mod Kit (V3) on my X4. I usually limit my sessions to 1 to 1.5 hours. I have worn it for up to 2 hours. However, if the cap is not properly seated I have experienced bruising of the glans after 1.5 hours.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks ! So i can go ahead with hour long sessions if the only side effect is fluid retention and cold skin ?

Comment

As long as you have your glans properly seated in the glans cap (can still see the glans pressed against the top of the clear cap when tension is applied), you should be able to go for an hour or so without any issues.

Though my glans turns cold and palish, I don't recall any fluid retention.
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

The max time is a balance between, head wrap (if you use), tension and vacuum pressure.

At a high tension I limit to around 2 hours. At low I can go all night if my blader allows. With experience I know what high and low feels like and manage accordingly. You need to do the same.
                    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      As long as you have your glans properly seated in the glans cap (can still see the glans pressed against the top of the clear cap when tension is applied), you should be able to go for an hour or so without any issues.

Though my glans turns cold and palish, I don't recall any fluid retention.
                      Im uncut and i get fluid retention in the foreskin. Also my glans felt numb after 45min into it

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfemother View Post
                        The max time is a balance between, head wrap (if you use), tension and vacuum pressure.

At a high tension I limit to around 2 hours. At low I can go all night if my blader allows. With experience I know what high and low feels like and manage accordingly. You need to do the same.
                        2 hours ? I feel numb after 45min, cant imagine going that long. Max tension tho

Comment

There may be a factor of an advanced user versus a fairly new user, in reaction to wearing conditions.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryan View Post
                            2 hours ? I feel numb after 45min, cant imagine going that long. Max tension tho
                            Even though I have been extending for about five years, I still keep the tension at about 800 gr. for first half hour and slowly increase the tension to about 1000 gr. over next hour.
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Is this time limit because of the pressure used or because of the vacuum? If it is because of the vacuum, where is the difference to for example the Phallosan? Because as far as I could tell you can wear the Phallosan up to 10 hours a day and it is vacuum based too

Comment

Working...
                              X