I was browsing ebay for a pump and came across one of these: http://cgi.ebay.com/PENIS-ENLARGER-male-enhancement-bigger-size-enlargement_W0QQitemZ320474661458QQcmdZViewItemQQp tZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9dc74252 I don't know what the proper name is (which is why i posted the link, so if that is a problem, please edit my post). Do these things work? Or is it going to snap and pop me in the balls when I'm at work? It doesnt look like the most well-made thing ever.

I was thinking about getting a pump just to increase circulation to compliment my jelquing. Does anyone have any advice for getting one? I dont have much money so I am looking at the $20 range ones.