Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most comfortable easily removed for peeing penis extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most comfortable easily removed for peeing penis extender?

I'm looking for something I can remove fast as the one I have I can simply loosen the straps n take it out but I have to screw it back down to get my penis head through it again then readjust. I drink a lot of fluids so it becomes a pain I need something that I can pop off and back on fast for work as I don't have much time....
    Also how much should it stretch I mean I can get this one without compressing the springs to like 7 inch stretch but it is a little uncomfortable I cant even manually stretch it this far....
    11/28/2015 ish (start)
    BPEL 6.25
    EG 5.25

Goal:
    BPEL 7.25
    EG 5.75

Current:
    BPEL 7 INCHES!
    EG 5.5 INCHES!

Thread has been moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If you're not compressing the springs, you're not putting much tension on your penis and basically just using it as a light ADS, not as an extender.
      A slider type extender with no springs is much faster to put on, as you don't have to pre-stretch and fasten the head extended, you can strap in with your penis flaccid and simply twirl the knurled nuts to extend to your desired tension.
      You will have to readjust tension several times for the first few minutes as your penis loosens and stretches, but that's the case with all extenders. That is my major issue with spring extenders, the range of adjustment before needing to add bars is limited, and you lose your stretch to some extent when adding bats, but a sliders adjustment range is limitless, as you can add bars without releasing tension, and they can be longer anywsy, as they pass thru the head.
      Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Who makes these types?
        11/28/2015 ish (start)
        BPEL 6.25
        EG 5.25

Goal:
        BPEL 7.25
        EG 5.75

Current:
        BPEL 7 INCHES!
        EG 5.5 INCHES!

Comment

A slider? Look for the Miracle Slider on Ebay, I believe it's $39.95 USD with shipping, or was when I bought mine about a year and a half ago.
          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Working...
          X