Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which device suits my lifestyle and goals

Hey guys

Sorry to ask the question but from searching through the threads and information available I haven't been able to find the answer so, hopefully a few of the members can offer me some advice.

I've been doing PE for about 7 months now, in the past 2 months I've been slack as I'm so busy.

Basically I'm looking into then LG hanger which is from what I hear the best on the market in terms of length gains.
    But I'm also considering the phallason forte

The reason why I don't know which one to buy is because I'm generally really busy, my work involves climbing up and down ladders and crawling into small spaces occasionally,( I'm a electrician) I'm worried that if I get the phallo it would slip off in my day to day activities and after work I don't really have time as I do kick boxing and then sleep and I probably don't want to wear a device while sleeping

I could commit about a hour a day of hanging but is that enough for gains I've seen some places they say the best time is 2x 1 hour sessions a day of hanging.

Also would hanging produce better gains in girth then extenders like the phallosan

Thank you

I'm currently 6,5bpel and 5" in girth

Hoping to get closer to 8bpel and around 5.7-6 in girth

Comment

Ok and why not use your hands?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
        I could commit about a hour a day of hanging but is that enough for gains I've seen some places they say the best time is 2x 1 hour sessions a day of hanging.

Also would hanging produce better gains in girth then extenders like the phallosan

Thank you
        Not sure just how much one could reasonably expect from only hanging or the use of an extender.....certainly not feeling that an hour a day is going to work for you for the ambitious girth gains you have quoted.

Why not dedicate 1/2 an hour each morning and evening to a manual routine, instead? Especially as a starting point
        ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Sorry I should of made my post a little clearer, I have been doing manual routines and I plan to do them whilst using a device. I'm currently doing the jelq free routine, the times that I have said I would be able to do hanging of extending is because I live in a share house and thus I only have small windows where I wouldn't be interrupted

Comment

Also I have already gained 0.5 in length and 0.1 in girth on my first month but for the past 6 months no gains

Comment

Ok but surely if you have the time to do one hour of hanging you have the same amount of time for manual PE.

What are your goals? What kind of stretches do you do , for how long?

For length there are plenty of stuff to look at , A and v stretches, stretching of a cream pot (fulcrum, similar to A and V stretches), directional stretches but holding them for an extended amount of time during each rep etc..

For girth you could look at quality 70-80 % EL jelqing mixed with squeezes.
              You could do a 30 mn length session in the morning and same for girth in the evening.

Hanging will not produce better gains than extending, except for base girth and that's not a sue thing either.

Off to the real world.

Comment

I do understand what your saying and it makes sense but, although I have a hour to spare I'm doing things during that time, aka sending emails and doing other work related items on the computer there fore my hands can't be used for stretching etc.

Is there a reason your so against using a device, especially considering I have done manual routines for 7 months. Many people including experienced members use devices with sucess so why is it better for them to use it and not me?

Comment

It's ok to use devices, but with the time you have at disposal, it may be borderline enough to make steady progress vacuum hanging (although I'm sure you could get some benefits).
                  The less time you spend hanging the more weight you'll need, the more weight you need the more conditioning, technique and patience is required.
                  Kickinthemeds who is an experienced vachanger recommends 2 hours of use.
                  You should have little to no problems wearing a phallosan, BigO turned his lg hanger in a phallosan like extender but managing tension will be difficult .
                  There's also the vachanger which is cheaper than both.

Saying you have done 7 months of manual work is not enough, there are many different ways to work on length and girth, different intensity and consistency too.
                  popol5169
                  Member of the Month Nov 2014
                  Last edited by popol5169; 12-27-2015, 10:24 AM.

Off to the real world.

Comment

I have been using my phallosan for the last 10 days, it is easy to use and once you figure out a few things you should not lose suction so not have any problems wearing it during the day.

Dreamon and Kickinthenerds have both used the phallosan and a vacuum hanger so they may help you further.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Phallosan is good for long hours and little direct action to do so.

Vachanging is great but you need 2 hours of privacy a day.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thank you everyone for your input, I have just purchased the phallason due to me not having the time to properly hang, do you guys use a bath mate with the phallason or is that a bit of overkill?

Comment

Working...
                        X