Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do those Extenders only just give enlargement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do those Extenders only just give enlargement?

Yep, I know the bigger one is very crucial, but the most may get awareness that the "Hardness" play a role we can't ignore, right?
    I wonder if those enlargement device could also give us more hardness. I will appreciate that if u guys share your experience with your bigger one and your device.THX.
    Biiiiiiiiiger,Haaaaaaarder,Loooooooger

Extenders can typically lead to EQ gains as well as gains to length and girth. People with a high EQ to start still gain with them. People with low EQ to start seem to gain a little bit quicker as their EQ improves but continue to have gains once their EQ levels off.
    06/2014 BPEL 6.5 BPSL N/A MEG 4.5 BG 4.8
    10/2015 BPEL 7.25 BPSL 7.5 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5
    01/2016 BPEL 7.6 BPSL 7.8 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5

Hangman's Log

Comment

As hangman has said, extending will most likely improve your EQ if you extend at a sensible tension and don't over train.
      My Extending Journey
      07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
      25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Over-stressing your exercises may cause micro damages to your penis. In turn, your penis will retract or become less hard in attempt to heal itself. If you are new, it is always best to start with low tension then gradually increase as your penis gets accustomed to these exercises. Also, doing kegal exercises will help improve the hardness and stamina. This exercise is the most underrated imo.

Comment

Originally posted by cockmasterflex View Post
          Over-stressing your exercises may cause micro damages to your penis. In turn, your penis will retract or become less hard in attempt to heal itself. If you are new, it is always best to start with low tension then gradually increase as your penis gets accustomed to these exercises. Also, doing kegal exercises will help improve the hardness and stamina. This exercise is the most underrated imo.
          That micro damage is the desired end-result to force the body to adapt.....
          Don't know about your proposal that such results in one's penis retracting of becoming less hard

Granted, doing too much---- or too much, too soon---- is not desirable.
          ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Extenders have been proven to help correct penis curvatures. They can also help to improve erection quality too.
            SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

I should have said that it causes too much fatigue. Yes, micro damages + repair causes it to grow.

Comment

Now and then I will experience a decrease in EQ after a long day of extending, but it is a pretty minor decrease and it is back by the next morning. If your EQ drops significantly and for anything more than a day, you probably did too much.
                06/2014 BPEL 6.5 BPSL N/A MEG 4.5 BG 4.8
                10/2015 BPEL 7.25 BPSL 7.5 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5
                01/2016 BPEL 7.6 BPSL 7.8 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5

Hangman's Log

Comment

If your EQ is dropping early in your training then back off until it goes up again. Perform EQ exercises along with your extender work for max gains.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
                    Extenders have been proven to help correct penis curvatures. They can also help to improve erection quality too.
                    The studies about curvature were with patients who had first undergone other corrective therapies including surgery. Those who used traction had better recovery outcomes than those who didn't. The three medical reports that I've seen on this were in Italian.

We can use a traction rig to counter a bend while exploiting the time we would be under tension anyway: http://tlctugger.com/wp-content/uplo...ed-510x383.jpg It can work side-to-side or up-and-down: http://tlctugger.com/wp-content/uplo...wn-510x383.jpg

Erection hardness is about heart and blood vessel health. Do at least 5 minutes of super elevated heart-rate exercise at least 3 times per week. No shortcuts on that.
                    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
                      The studies about curvature were with patients who had first undergone other corrective therapies including surgery. Those who used traction had better recovery outcomes than those who didn't. The three medical reports that I've seen on this were in Italian.
                      So it helped then. If would be worth it to see how it would have worked without the surgeries.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                        Extenders can typically lead to EQ gains as well as gains to length and girth. People with a high EQ to start still gain with them. People with low EQ to start seem to gain a little bit quicker as their EQ improves but continue to have gains once their EQ levels off.
                        Thx for your reply. I am puzzled about the EQ... I think is not the Emotional Quotient, is it Equol, as an anti-androgen?

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
                          As hangman has said, extending will most likely improve your EQ if you extend at a sensible tension and don't over train.
                          Thx, I am afraid I can't correlate the EQ(Emotional Quotient) with our D-guys, and does it matter the hardness ?

Comment

Originally posted by cockmasterflex View Post
                            Ok, thanks for your advice, over training is not good for any exercises. I know more about the Kegel, so I am very agree with your " the most underrated imo".by the way do u hear the new one "reverse kegel"?

Comment

Originally posted by FossilHead View Post
                              That micro damage is the desired end-result to force the body to adapt.....
                              Don't know about your proposal that such results in one's penis retracting of becoming less hard

Granted, doing too much---- or too much, too soon---- is not desirable.
                              ok, so the "micro damage" is necessary yep? I think it's the way to get larger,.No damage, No enlarge..

Comment

Working...
                              X