Vac Mod Suggestions for X4 Labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vac Mod Suggestions for X4 Labs?

I have the X4 Labs but the noose is extremely uncomfortable and causes my glans to discolour. Because of this, I am looking at a Vac Mod. What do you guys recommend that will be compatible with the X4 Labs? The most important this is comfort and ease of use.

I saw the Vac Mod from from Autoextender but how do you know what size of cylinder to use? I am currently using a small sleeve with medium bell on my Phallosan. Would I order the small or medium cylinder?

For the x4 I have one too. Also ordering vac mod. Get the 9mm extender head version. I believe the rods on x4 are 8mm. Pretty damn close anyways when I measured them. You should measure the opening of the head of the x4, where the actual bars go into. Anyways I would order the 9mm. Even if the bars on the x4 are slightly smaller they will still fit in 9mm. Measure a little above your glans an below your glans across. As in width... 1.25inches is small. 1.4-1.7 is medium. 1.7+ Is large. You are also blowing your head up a bit in a vacuum so if you are 1.25 or just a fraction under medium would still be a better bet.
    My future is what I make it to be
    03/2015 Bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 beg 5.0
    12/2015 Bpel 7 1/8 bpsfl 7 5/8
    01/2015 bpsfl 7 3/4
    STG Bpel 7.5 LTG bpel 10.5 nbpel 9.8 beg 6.5

Comment

Working...
    X