Tbone - Hanging and Stretching Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbone - Hanging and Stretching Method

ATTENTION: Please do not reply to this thread till I finish it.

I would like to share my step by step procedure for hanging and stretching with LG Hanger.
    My method for 2016 daily routine is going to be 30 min stretching plus 30 min hanging during morning hours, and DP-4000 digital pumping evening hours, plus ADS device for few hours and soft sleeve for anti-turtling and resting periods.

First, you might need the following items below if you want to follow my wrapping technique.
    These items are to avoid edema, blisters, and to protect your urinary meatus, glans, frenum, inner foreskin layer, outer foreskin layer and etc

- Micropore tape
    - Microfoam tape (waterproof tape – you might be able to use once or twice)
    - Cotton rounds
    - Cotton balls
    - Curel or any skin lotion you prefer.
    - 2 very soft sleeve to protect your underside penis . (this is for stretching, if you prefer to push back your foreskin)
    - Vitamin C ( go to amazon to choose the best brand)
    - Go to Google and type “ hydro-thermal penis bath”, or find a product similar at Wal-Mart to warming down with warmer water to remove the micropore tape.
    - LCD Digital Fish Aquarium Thermometer Water FREE Extra Batteries -$3.73 ( go to ebay – eBay seller is “cll_ministore” )

Second, you will need the following items for stretching method.

- The Gripping Trainer device ( go to www thegrippingtrainer com )
    - Bungee Cord ( go to www peweights com )
    - Door Anchor Bracket (my model I found on Sport Authority)
    - You must go to (www yourpenisenhancement com ) to watch YKM videos. You will learn his stretching techniques using the gripping trainer.
    -

Third, you must warming up and warming down before and after your hanging routine, including dry jelqing plus taking your daily vitamin C, and extra supplements.

See link:

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-warm-up

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/using-a-warm-up

Attention: In my “OPINION”, if you are a newbie – You will need 2 to 4 months to learn everything below. To make sure you understand how your penis reacts to PE methods.

1) You should learn jelqing and manual stretching before trying the LG Hanger, The Gripping Trainer and Power Assist method:

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

2) You should follow the Dr Rick hanging procedure using his PDF guide.

http://lghangerllc.com/wp-content/up...Usage-Inst.pdf

3) You MUST master a wrapping technique to avoid blister and edema.

4) If my wrapping method is not the ideal for your goals, you should try Marlon method at his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ric.howard1...type=3&theater

Now, here is the advance part:

With The Gripping Training attached to LG Hanger, you will be able to perform the following stretching techniques watching the Ukm123321 videos:

55.jpg

The gripping training cost is $29.99 +$8 shipping

- Basic Stretching
    - Resistant Band Stretching Straight Up while sitting
    - Resistant Band & Scale for Measuring tension
    - Resistant Band Side Stretching
    - Basic Bundle Stretching L1
    - Rotary Stretch
    - Resistant Band Stretching Straight Up
    - Full Routine - Bundle Stretching L2
    - Down & Out Stretch with Power Assistant
    - Fulcrum Stretching

With the Power Assist and LG Hanger, you will be able to perform the following stretching exercises.
    The Power Assist cost is $64.95 plus free shipping (make sure you download the videos)

- a-stretch
    - base-twist
    - body-rock
    - bow & arrow stretch
    - double handed A Stretch
    - Down & Out Stretch
    - Rocking Stretch
    - Side-fulcrum
    - Sling Shot Stretch
    - Tunica Fulcrum

English is not my first language and "A picture is worth a thousand words"

You should wrap 2 layers with micropore tape. Make sure the tape adhered very well in your glans head penis.

21.jpg

51.jpg

50.jpg

The sleeves should cover only 20 to 30% of your glans. The cottons, micropore tape and lotion are supposed to protect your penis head. The sleeves are to protect around your penis shaft when you are stretching it.

52.jpg

You will need cottons:

07.jpg

10.jpg

You gently press on the button 4 to 5 times to release the lotion inside of the cap/chamber. Of course, after you put the cotton inside of it first. J

I used 15 to 20 Hg of vacuum pressure without any issues with the Micropore and cotton wrapping method.
    I hanged for 1 hour till 23 lb. I started with 5lb for 10min, then 7lb for 10 min, 10 lb for 10 min and so on till 23 lb. And I stretched for 30 min till 21 LB maximum.

I was hanging using an old short Absiliocne sleeve and run out of weight plates. I have no doubt in my mind, if I had the new LG Hanger blue sleeves and extra weight plates I could probably had hanged between 25 lb to 30 lb easily.

( I will be posting pictures of my glans penis in my album , and you will see it in perfect condition. No blister, no edema) .

Attn.: I was just testing my limits and I usually never go over 17 lb to 20 lb. In my opinion, 10lb to 20 lb is a good range to gain length. Just for the record, the cotton and lotion technique, I learned from a guy who works for a Penis Enlargement Surgery Clinic for over a decade.

11.jpg

53.jpg

12.jpg

Comment

If you do not like the micropore and cotton wrapping method, you could try the micro foam method.

54.jpg

Attn.: I do not like to hanging with Microfoam and Micropore tapes together. I prefer to choose one or another for the amount of weight. In my case, I feel confident hanging over 20 LB with Micropore and cotton.

You can also hanging using Toe Cap wrapping method. I tested this method hanging 10 lb for 1 hour.

Click on the link below:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1176364

You will need some new bolt (home depot) if you decide to hanging and stretching using The Gripping Trainer attached to LG Hanger. My “theory” to attach the weight into the gripping instead of LG will put less pressure on top of your glans. Like I said, it is a theory; more people will need to follow this procedure to validate it. I particular believe helps a lot for heavy weights hanging routines.

01.jpg

06.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg

Comment

25.jpg

I like the “hydro-thermal penis bath” to warming down and removing the Micropore tape. The ideal temperature is 104 degrees. When you’re done with your hanging routine, fill it with warm water and press the container against your fat pad with your penis inside of it for 2 minutes. Then you through 30% of the water out of the container and rapidly shake the container with your penis inside to warming down your penis. This is a good healing method that I like a lot. J You might find a similar container at Wal-Mart, but I do not know if it is works like the hydro thermal penis bath. See my album the procedure to remove the micropore tape.

Copy and paste the link below:

(HYDRO-THERMAL PENIS CHAMBER - PENIS BATH - allknight.com)

or

Google: “hydro-thermal penis bath”

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

05.jpg

Comment

14.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

Comment

I hanged 23 lb for 10 min.

28.jpg

I am stretching 10lb

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

38.jpg

Comment

I am stretching 17 lb

40.jpg

41.jpg

Now, 21 lb stretching.

42.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

Comment

48.jpg

49.jpg

See my heated lamp… You should have one..

43.jpg

44.jpg

Again, 17 Lb..

45.jpg

Comment

This THREAD regarding Hanging and Stretching method is DONE!!! Please let me know if you have any questions

Comment

Wow tbone...I think this may be one of the most helpful threads I have ever seen posted. Great job and thank you
                    If you have a question for me please private message me. That is likely the only way I will see it.

Comment

Just be careful with the bolts when hanging. Make sure there is foam protection to avoid hurting yourself.

03.jpg

Again, in my opinion, attaching the weights into the gripping trainer instead of the LG Chamber is the best way to avoid blister around your urethal opening.

02.jpg

I'm always doing warming down on top of the toilet. So the water spills on top of it.

01.jpg

My hybrid hanging/stretching device looks like the design of an airplane similar to Wright Brothers.

04.jpg

Use your imagination to create your owns PE devices

05.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post
                        [ATTACH]82255[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82256[/ATTACH]

See my heated lamp… You should have one..

[ATTACH]82257[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82258[/ATTACH]

Again, 17 Lb..

[ATTACH]82259[/ATTACH]
                        Hey Tbone - the only thing I would recommend is getting one of my 20 lb Cable Weight Systems. All the various weights you have to link up looks cumbersome and inconvenient! You can easily add weight to your system if you like, my weight slugs are all 3" in diameter and can be added to the cable very easily.... only one clamp and hook is required.
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Wow great post!! That's my boy tbone dropping bombs up in this place! Put that soldier back in the plane because the sky's the limit for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake777 View Post
                            Wow great post!! That's my boy tbone dropping bombs up in this place! Put that soldier back in the plane because the sky's the limit for you!

I Like Your Sense of Humor !!!

Comment

This thread was fill with maniacal manhood modifying machine images imagined to gain gargantuan size.

Looks like a lot of work, thanks for the photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X