Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use cock ring for girth gain?

Hi,
    Bought a stay beaded silicone cock ring after a long debate. there is three ring in it. Need to know how to use & when to use it?
    Read a lot of articles, but there is lot of contradictions, some people told to wear for whole day, some told to wear no more than 30 min. some less than 10 min. really confused.

So i need suggestions from friends here too.

First, are you refering to a "penis ring" which only goes on the penis, or a "cockring" that goes around the whole penis/scrotum package?

For both, it comes down to how restrictive to blood flow it is. If you can see the skin color darken (assuming your skin is light enough for the purple color to show), then I would not wear either more than 20-30min. In fact some recommend not having a tight cockring around the testicles at all as the vas deferens may be too easily damaged.

Some cockrings are metal, and if they are well fitted to your size and not tight (no discoloration), then you might be able to wear it all day.

Generally silicone rings are sized to constrict blood flow on purpose, which puts them squarely into the <~25min rule.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html

READ my link above^^^ for info on how to best fit a steel cock ring. PM me if you want to size one correctly, as there are a few more steps and questions specific to your physiology to be answered. I'll be glad to help you. Read my signature thread for more info as well.

Comment

Working...
      X