Penis Head Pump Experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Head Pump Experience?

Does anyone have any experience with a penis head pump?

I have been wanting one for a while, and I just ordered one from Extreme Restraints. It was the only place I could find it for a reasonable price, about $70?with S/H. Their penis head pump looks like a regular cylinder with the quick disconnect only shorter.

Here are the measurements:

• 6.5" circumference
    • 1.25" internal diameter of opening
    • 2" (approx.) total diameter
    • 2.75" length

Here's the link.
    <COPY, PASTE into Browser, replace DOT with . >
    http://www.extremerestraints DOT com/penis-pump-accessories_220/penis-head-enlarger_250.html

I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 01-19-2016, 07:52 AM.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

I've neutered the link, left instructions how to use it. Avoiding direct urls in posts, you know.

Looks like it ought to address the area, Glans, economically. If you have a log, please keep us updated.
    Thanks!
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Whoops. Sorry there Dangler.

Comment

Have seen these but never used one. Can you let me know how it goes, I am very intrigued.

I have a big head already (partner loves it) but would love to make it huge!
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
          Have seen these but never used one. Can you let me know how it goes, I am very intrigued.

I have a big head already (partner loves it) but would love to make it huge!
          Will do.

Comment

Quick question. Does anyone know where I can order the male quick disconnectors for a good price?

Comment

TGD, see if there is an acceptable source here, at the bottom:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...cessories.html

also, try an Ebay search for penis pump parts.

Comment

I went with LA Pump, which was the same price as Leluv. Altogether 2 male connectors with UPS ground was $28.19. Same price as Pump Toys with standard shipping, BTW. This was not the best price, not exactly as cheap as ordering from one of the plastic company directly, but not too bad for the quality.

With any luck my pump and connectors should arrive the same day. Oh, and I bought metal hand pump from Harbor Freight for $25 today. I haven't tested it out yet but I will later when I connect it to my BM XX40.

Comment

That Harbor freight pump, if its still the Brass bodied one, is a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    That Harbor freight pump, if its still the Brass bodied one, is a winner.
                    It is.

Comment

Looks like there was a delay this weekend and both packages, the head pump and male connectors, will be here on Monday.

I will give a short review of the head pump and maybe take some pictures as soon as I can, probably tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                      X