Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Wear anything while sleeping for PE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you Wear anything while sleeping for PE ?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is anything you can use at night for PE that will stretch or at least keep elongated ?

I have an extender, but have heard it is not a good idea to sleep with it.

I have used a silicon sleeve with some tape to keep elongated. That seemed to work ok.

Thanks!
    TheHolyGrail
    Last edited by TheHolyGrail; 01-29-2016, 08:09 PM.

Yep, bed fowfers. I sleep naked so I can do them easily throughout the night. Simply lay on your side, stretch him out and close your thighs together to hold it stretched. Then fall asleep like that. I often wake in the middle of the night, roll over and tuck him in again. Not only does it keep him stretched, but nice and warm as well.

Comment

I sleep in my Phallosan pretty regularly; it's comfortable and I can knock out 7-8 hours of my 11+hours of daily wear this way easily.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        I sleep in my Phallosan pretty regularly; it's comfortable and I can knock out 7-8 hours of my 11+hours of daily wear this way easily.
        Is this safe and/or safer than say sleeping in an size genetics type extender ?

I had it on the other day, with fairly high tension and looked down and had some fluid and blister forming. I quickly took it off and it went away. Kinda worried me about sleeping with it on. Although I wonder if at a low tension and strap looser it might be ok to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyGrail View Post

I had it on the other day, with fairly high tension and looked down and had some fluid and blister forming. I quickly took it off and it went away. Kinda worried me about sleeping with it on. Although I wonder if at a low tension and strap looser it might be ok to do.
          I can't really advise you on any other ADS devices, but the PF is recommended by the manufacturer for overnight use. I like that, because I'm pretty active during the day and sleeping allows me to practice "passive" PE, which I'm ALL ABOUT! I wear a cock ring the remainder of the day when I remove my PF, to maintain my passive PE engorgement 24/7. Once you're conditioned to having a "tug" or a ring around your Dong ALL DAY, you'll feel "naked" without it!

Comment

As Jocko has stated the PF is recommended by the manufacturer for overnight use...but even this should be under extreme caution and proper use as it uses vacuum rather than a restraint and does not affect blood flow.

Do not...I repeat DO NOT use any rod and restraint type of extender while sleeping, under the influence or unconscious. You may well wake up with a purple headed people eater...it's just not worth the risk.

SAFETY FIRST!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I sleep in the stealth
              Start
              BPEL 6.5" MEG 5.5"

Current
              BPEL 7.3" MEG 5.9”

Short term Goal
              BPEL 7.5"

Ultimate Goal
              BPEL 8.5”-9” MEG 6.5”

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                Do not...I repeat DO NOT use any rod and restraint type of extender while sleeping, under the influence or unconscious. You may well wake up with a purple headed people eater...it's just not worth the risk.

SAFETY FIRST!
                That makes sense. I did it at low tension before while sleeping. Then it kept coming off. Either I roll over, or just penis retracts while alseep. So it seems there is too fine a balance between having it tight enough to stay on and loose enough for safety. At least while awake I can monitor things. I get freaked out whenever I see anything abnormal like this and scares me from doing this stuff.

Comment

That makes sense. I did it at low tension before while sleeping. Then it kept coming off. Either I roll over, or just penis retracts while alseep. So it seems there is too fine a balance between having it tight enough to stay on and loose enough for safety. At least while awake I can monitor things. I get freaked out whenever I see anything abnormal like this and scares me from doing this stuff.
                  The difference between the PF & most other ADS extenders is the vacuum of the PF vs. the "noose & rods" pulling beneath the glans, IMO. During normal nocturnal erection cycles of healthy males, the noose style extenders become loose, and eventually lose their effectiveness; while the vacuum distributed equally over the surface of the head on your glans compensates with the tension bar on the PF. You can actually feel it tug a bit less if you kegel, then allow your glans to deflate slightly, increasing the tension on the PF. Just my experience, but I think it's a verifiable difference between the design of them, making the PF superior for over-night wear.

Comment

Better to get a good night's undisturbed sleep don't you think?

When I first got the Phallosan I did try sleeping in it, but I sometimes wake for a pee and trying to get that "sucker" off in a hurry when your half asleep and your bladder thinks you've forgotten where your todger is, it ain't no joke! By that time I was wide awake and for me it just wasn't worth the hassle. I like and need my beauty sleep.
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I tried wearing the ESL40 while sleeping because it's so comfortable. But my erections during the night make it very uncomfortable and I need to remove it. I wish I could, but my dick gets hard all night, so I don't feel I can wear anything. I wouldn't advise any type of noose attachment, but something like the PF might work for some. I'm not sure how the night time erections affect wearing the device.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

You can check the VitallusPLUS if you live in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Male View Post

VitallusPlus does not ship to USA!!!

Comment

You must have a large cylinder and sleeve to accommodate your nocturnal erection. I belive Tbone ANS (All Night Stretcher) to be the best and cheaper method in the market right now.

Please click on the link below: :-)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-sleeping.html

Here is Tbone ANS vs Phallosan vs ESL40.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Male View Post
                              I've never seen this before. I've always wondered why someone hadn't made a device like this! Does anyone know if it's any good?
                              abc_ixnay
                              Last edited by abc_ixnay; 01-31-2016, 02:23 PM.
                              STARTED: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.8"
                              26/03/15: BPEL 6.7". MSEG 5.0"
                              END GOAL: BPEL 7.75". MSEG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                              X