Product guide help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product guide help

I decided about a week ago to start hanging and order the BIB beginner. Decided to look into jelging devices since these would prevent hand from tiring out. I found the jelg machine for approx 60 and the power j gym for approx 99. the power j gym looks like a better product but for almost twice the price it is hard to justify for something i might through away. Also ive noticed that others had made devices that are almost identical to the jelq machine for approc 15-20 so even harder to justify 60 on that device. Then i came accross jelg tools. They have a set of tools for 100 including shipping to me in the US. <link removed - Google jelqtools> Has anyone had any experience with these products? I noticed it does also come with a hanger/stretching device that might of potentially made my earlier purchase of the BIB hanger obsolete but from what i read the BIB is a top notch product. Anyways any input on this would be helpful on the first two devices being worth the money or just making one and also the jelgtools products.
    Tamora
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Aug 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Tamora; 01-30-2016, 12:10 PM.

In my opinion, don't by any of them. Your hand is far more effective for jelqing.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I understand your response but not what i was looking for. Im not trying to be rude but my question was not do you prefer a device or you hands.

Comment

Working...
      X