Penomet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penomet

I have only been doing PE for 4 months (extender only) but after seeing an erect growth of almost 1 inch I have become addicted. I finally took the plunge and ordered a penomet after 1 month of researching. I am really breaking the bank on this one but I just can't help myself. At the moment I extend after my nightly bath until my first erection during my sleep, which is anywhere from 3-5 hours straight. My plan is to wake up early in the morning before my wife and kids and pump before they wake up. Hopefully this will help with the girth side of things. Any advice on the best way to get the most out of my penomet would be appreciated. I hear there is a steep learning curve with them.

I'm in the learning process with the Penomet as well. Two things I've learned so far that may help: 1)make sure you are actually in the shower or bath when trying to use it. If the surrounding skin/area is not wet you'll never get the suction to stay, and 2)Do not, for the love of God, follow the "routine" on their website! It is overkill, especially if you're doing other deviceds/forms of PE. My buddy did and has had discolorations on his entire member since he stopped using it in November.

Good luck brother!

Comment

Hungjury I agree with don't follow the routine they give..I did and it turned my soldier black and blue..it didn't tale long though to recover..got lucky..now I massage my soldier out after every use to distribute the blood and it seems to help alot..haven't had that problem since..PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by HungJury View Post
        I'm in the learning process with the Penomet as well. Two things I've learned so far that may help: 1)make sure you are actually in the shower or bath when trying to use it. If the surrounding skin/area is not wet you'll never get the suction to stay, and 2)Do not, for the love of God, follow the "routine" on their website! It is overkill, especially if you're doing other deviceds/forms of PE. My buddy did and has had discolorations on his entire member since he stopped using it in November.

Good luck brother!
        Would you suggest starting out with say 5 minutes with the weakest gaitor, slowly increasing up to 15 minutes without changing the gator and then repeating the process as I progress to each one? Hopefully that would allow my penis to condition to the pump without doing any damage.

Comment

Thanks for your advice guys. I have been concerned about using pumps for safety reasons, so if I can learn from other's mistakes and follow experienced users examples then I should be right on that front.

Comment

That's how I ended up doing it with 2 days off..I kept upping it 5 minutes a week.then when I hit 15 min I did that for a couple weeks then started doing 2 sessions..I would do 15min..then massage it then do anther 15 or start your sec 5 min and work up to 15..that's a total of 30 min..you wont see a good pump till you hit about 15min in time..but you may need to take it slower it all depends on the person so just pay attention to color and fatigue and massage after your work out it does make a difference..jmo..PEACE!!

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
              That's how I ended up doing it with 2 days off..I kept upping it 5 minutes a week.then when I hit 15 min I did that for a couple weeks then started doing 2 sessions..I would do 15min..then massage it then do anther 15 or start your sec 5 min and work up to 15..that's a total of 30 min..you wont see a good pump till you hit about 15min in time..but you may need to take it slower it all depends on the person so just pay attention to color and fatigue and massage after your work out it does make a difference..jmo..PEACE!!
              Thanks for your quick reply. Would you recommend that when I can comfortably do a 30 min session that I move up to the next gaitor? Or should I do 15 minutes with the lower gaitor and add in a 5 minute session with the next level and build up from there. When I can do a full 30 minutes with the two gaitors, I would then be moving to just using the stronger one?

Comment

I'm gonna go with "less is more" for the next little bit, brother. Ease into it and don't get overzealous. Remember, if you get an injury, that's just going to equal time off your routine no matter what. Slow and steady and you should be just fine. Just listen to your body!

Comment

I got my penomet today and used it during my lunch break. It took me a good half an hour just to work out how to get a seal on the base. I ended up having to sit on a bath chair with my legs wide apart which seemed to work. Once I got a seal it stayed on the whole time. I didn't feel to much expansion until nearly at the end of the session. I went with 15 minutes even though the instructions said that the first week should be no more tha ten minutes in one session. Even though I didn't feel it, I must have overdone it because a few hours later I noticed a couple of small bruises. Next time I will stick with just the ten minutes. I am using my extender now and feeling some fantastic tension after 3 hours in it. The pre warm up stretching that is in the penomet guide is great for my extended too. It really makes it easier for me when I am setting my penis in the device. Anyone who has trouble getting their extender on due to having a small flaccid penis should complete the routine. Basic Stretching: In a seated position prepare yourself for your stretching routine. With an ample supply of baby powder (which is amazing for grip) on your hands, grip your flaccid (soft) penis just below the head. Go easy at first and over time, as you become comfortable, increase the stretching strength to 100%.
                  In each position listed below you will want to stretch. Each position represents an important angle in where penis length gains are made. The Rotary Cranks are simply stretching the penis while your hard performs a circular motion.
                  Behind the Cheeks is the most extreme stretch position, this is performed by grabbing the penis from behind and stretching up your backside. All other stretches are performed in positions stated. This stretching routine should take no more than 10-15 minutes.
                  One Sets of each stretch below
                   Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
                   Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
                   Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
                   Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks
                   Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
                   Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
                   Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
                   Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks
                   Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
                   Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
                   Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
                   Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks
                   Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
                   Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
                   Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds.
                  I know the routine is not related to the post but if it helps someone then I will be happy.

Comment

One thing I've found with the Penomet is that if you're having trouble getting full suction with it pointing down (those who have them will know what I'm talking about) try wearing it reverse with the angle pointing up. I tried and have had great sessions every since.

Comment

Originally posted by HungJury View Post
                      One thing I've found with the Penomet is that if you're having trouble getting full suction with it pointing down (those who have them will know what I'm talking about) try wearing it reverse with the angle pointing up. I tried and have had great sessions every since.
                      Thanks hung, I too have found that the angle up gives me the best suction. The seal on the penomet is so strong that it pull into my pelvis and seems to be bruising my groin area. I managed a full 20 minutes without any bruising on my penis. I really think the warm up, which I do in the shower, helps with preparing for the intensity of the penomet. One thing I found is that because I am doing the session during my lunch break, when it comes time to do my extending in the evening I get a very intense workout with it. I think this is due to pre exhaustion from the pump. I managed a 3 and a half hour session with the extender but the last hour was really strong. I could have kept going but I felt that I would be best not to overdo it. After a few weeks of penomet use I will start to push a little more. I know I can probably go a good 5 or 6 hours in an extender because I have no problem with pain or discomfort. I know though when to stop if the pain is abnormal.

Comment

You might want to try extending first then pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                          You might want to try extending first then pumping.
                          I would love to try that way but unfortunately due to privacy factors I can only do it the way I am now.

Comment

I have been using the Penomet in the shower for over a year, usually for 15 - 20 minutes, twice a day. I found that using petroleum jelly on the gator lip really helps with suction. It does not damage the gator and gives really good suction. Am more than satisfied with the results and growth. Am now well over 7 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlimit45 View Post
                              I have been using the Penomet in the shower for over a year, usually for 15 - 20 minutes, twice a day. I found that using petroleum jelly on the gator lip really helps with suction. It does not damage the gator and gives really good suction. Am more than satisfied with the results and growth. Am now well over 7 inches.
                              What was your starting length? Do you only use the pump or do you do other PE as well? At the moment I have had a break from PE. I am itching to get back into it though. I seem to have visibly lost flaccid length but I don't think I have lost too much, if any, erect length thankfully.

Comment

Working...
                              X