Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does an ADS work if you do a lot of sitting down and/or sitting to standing activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does an ADS work if you do a lot of sitting down and/or sitting to standing activity

Hello,

Does an ADS work well if you do a lot of sitting down ?

What about sitting down and then standing back up, does it need to be adjusted ?

I have never tried one, but I see there is a stretchy type cord that attaches to below your knee area.

Maybe the stretch stays about the same whether sitting or standing ?

Thanks!

Originally posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    Hello,

Does an ADS work well if you do a lot of sitting down ?

What about sitting down and then standing back up, does it need to be adjusted ?

I have never tried one, but I see there is a stretchy type cord that attaches to below your knee area.

Maybe the stretch stays about the same whether sitting or standing ?

Thanks!
    You will adjust the tension for the posture you'll be in the most. If sitting, then...

You could also use Torpedo weights by Advanced Devices Inc. (ADI) They are a strand of weight that runs discreetly down your pant leg nearly to your ankle. If seated, most of the weight dangles over the edge of the chair and keeps tugging. A fail-safe scheme like Tug N Wear is highly recommended.

-Ron
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
    X