un-circumsized hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• un-circumsized hanging

For those who are uncut, what is the best hanging device in your experience? I used to hang many years ago in a very unorthodox way so I would use a more professional device now. Although cut or uncut shouldn't make that much difference because I would pull the skin back anyways.

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
    For those who are uncut, what is the best hanging device in your experience? I used to hang many years ago in a very unorthodox way so I would use a more professional device now. Although cut or uncut shouldn't make that much difference because I would pull the skin back anyways.
    I recommend you exploit the slack you have rather than pull it back. The VLC-X lets you use your skin as a gasket to seal around the device. The device can be fine-tuned lengthwise to match your level of slack.

You can hang stuff from its loop handle.
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
      I recommend you exploit the slack you have rather than pull it back. The VLC-X lets you use your skin as a gasket to seal around the device. The device can be fine-tuned lengthwise to match your level of slack.

You can hang stuff from its loop handle.
      What would be the max weight your VLC-X could hold? Is it only suitable for light-hanging?
      My Extending Journey
      07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
      25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
        What would be the max weight your VLC-X could hold? Is it only suitable for light-hanging?
        The amount of weight you can/should use depends on girth, skin thickness, available slack skin, intended wear duration, and how far from ready privacy you will range.

The most I've briefly worn with a tapeless device is 8 pounds. Something like that could hurt your foot when it loosens, take precautions.

-Ron
        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
        X