Holy Cock Ring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cock Ring!

Well, have been waiting for weeks for my Horse Shoe Cock Ring to be delivered after being inspired by Jockinthebox and his great work. After it had taken a round trip to who knows where (and avoided confiscation by the Thai authorities...'sex equipment' is illegal here) it finally arrived today.

So, I took it out of the packet and was like...'Holy Shit...look how big that fuckin' thing is!' Yes I know we want that reaction with out dicks too. I was astounded at the weight but also thought straight away that I messed up big time with the measuring. Its a 52 mm so on the big side for sure but I never thought that it would be this big. So, I finish my PE, have a shower and go to put it on, thinking that it will just hang loose or fall off. Nope...I had to squeeze my nuts in there one at a time very carefully and eventually my wang. I can fit one finger just under the ring between the steel and my wang. So, Jockinthebox was a total pro at checking that my measuring was right and I can't believe that I'm wearing a ring this big and that it is snug.

Moral of the story; when we look down at our junk, we often just react with 'Meh...'. However, today I got to look at something big and think that my gear would be too small for it. Nope. So, sometimes it pays to see our stuff from another angle and remember...your junk looks waaaay bigger from front on if my ring is anything to go on. The good ladies often remind us of that on these forums.

So, I'm looking forward to my next urinal stop (as messed up as that sounds). Huge flaccid hanging around now with this great ring which I know is a beast. It just inspires me to keep training and smile to myself for cruising among the rest of the population with this cool shit around my gear.

Keep your chins up good people and rock on
    27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
    14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Nice to hear that Im also searching for one, but i would probaby found gold vein before a Horseshoe cockring in Europe.

Sure, when you look down its nothing special, but if we could see it up close, its probably a lot bigger I printed my penis picture in real size once, and i tought it wasnt mine
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

Comment