After 1 month bathmate x30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 1 month bathmate x30

Started using bathmate since 1/2/2016, with slight pressure, 5 mins (increases gradually, till now 15 mins) and 0% to 40% erection. I think bathmate works for me as my willy's color darker, more veins on the shaft, EQ increased, hard morning wood.

However, i didnt experience the soft fat hang for hours after bathmate? It usually back to usual size within 10 mins (i did feel the suction when using bathmate). Any experienced pump-ers can answer this? TQ!
    Last edited by 21122012; 02-26-2016, 06:01 AM.

I can't say i'm too experienced, but I have been using my bathmate for almost 2 months. You'll want to get to the point where you go in full erect on as much pressure as you can handle comfortably. Be smart about it obviously.

I really started noticing the fatter hang when I started going in fully erect at nearly max pressure. It still only lasts a couple hours, but it's noticeable. From what I read, the fat hang will last longer and longer the more you use the bathmate, to the point where it can become a 24 hour hang after a year or two.

It makes sense in theory because the more you expand your dong the more the body should get used to it and consider it a new equilibrium.
    Starting(1-4-2016):
    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
    Current:
    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
    Goal :
    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

How many days per week are you using it?
      your routine should be 4-5 days per week to get descent results. think using it Monday - Friday then the weekend off.
      5 days, 2 off = 7 days
      alternatively 3 days, 1 off, 2 days, 1 off = 7 days
      break it up to suit your own life but it needs to be a regular routine. Also try adding in some manual routines in addition to the bathmate.
      Start
      January 2013 - BPEL 176mm / 6.92" X Girth 130mm / 5.11"
      October 2014 - BPEL 200mm / 7.87" X Girth 140mm / 5.51"
      Initial goal - BPEL 203mm / 8" X Girth 153mm / 6"
      Long term goal - BPEL 228mm / 9" X Girth 153mm / 6"

Comment

I am newbie to bathmate 30 but after 1 week I noticed the following:
        1: That soft fat hang is present for an hour or two
        2: My first sex after using it was intense!
        3: It is much easier to get aroused as i am walking around with a softie all day
        4: At the end of the first week the base of my member pulled off the soft white ring as my girth was clearly thicker!
        Can it get any better this early?
        I am starting with BPEL 6" Girth 6.25. My goal is 7-7.5"

Comment

I had the Bathmate Xtreme X40. I actually filled the tube once or twice, and blisters all over my glands...I pumped for 1 hour in shower, overtime, more and more blood accumulates, once I took it out i was like HOLY CRAP!
          Over the course of 3 months, I made very little girth gains, no length.
          The dark discloration you are having is because the Iron in your blood rusts inside the skin. The donut effect you experience is supposedly lymphatic fluid buildup. Time will make it go away or gently massaging.
          Here is my opinion about Bathmate or any vacuum tube, you will get very little gains, it's a temporary device, you cannot wear it for more than 30 minutes. Your dick needs constant pressure for a long time to grow, you can't just put a 20 pound weight and hang for 30 minutes a day and expect results over 6 months, it just won't happen. Same applies to vacuum devices. You will gain some girth (very very little), and NO length. Of course, measure in intervals of 1, 3, and 6 months after stopping to assess long term gains.

Comment

You wouldn't necessarily experience a hang for hours especially if you're new. At first you'll notice some swole that lasts a short while. Once you get good at it you can pump for longer periods and get a longer lasting post workout pump.
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I am not sure if I am measuring correctly but at the end of my second week of using Bathmate 20 minutes a day I looked down and noticed that there was 5mm gain in my length. I was a little sore afterwards so I am going to take a couple of days off. But since at the end of 20 minutes I had been more or less at the same place in the past I KNOW this was real as I mark the bathmate with a knife scratch!

Comment

Your going to have some temporary gains in flacid due to the negative pressure stretch. Any gains you get from this device will shrink back to normal after discontinued use, measure at 1, 3, and 6 months after final use and you'll see. I'm pretty sure with dedication and consistent use, you may gain some girth, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by davebuck View Post
                  I am not sure if I am measuring correctly but at the end of my second week of using Bathmate 20 minutes a day I looked down and noticed that there was 5mm gain in my length. I was a little sore afterwards so I am going to take a couple of days off. But since at the end of 20 minutes I had been more or less at the same place in the past I KNOW this was real as I mark the bathmate with a knife scratch!
                  Don't cut up your pump now! Mark it with a marker or something

Comment

I am a little confused how and when to measure my woody! Should I just use the markers on the bathmate after I pump for 20 minutes to get length? or should I measure with a ruler before or after using the bathmate. I have always been thicker rather than very long. If i measure off of the bathmate, I started at 6 inches and now I am maxed out 6 3/8 after 20-25 min. The last five minutes is at Maximum compression. If I measure circumference, I started at about 6 1/4. Today I was 6 5/8 around afterwards. My wife and I are both very happy but I want length rather than girth!! Am I doing this right??

Comment

XXLRyan - I was/am planning on using the BM for my girth exercises. (I've actually bought 4 of them). The BM that works best for me is the extreme X30.

I totally understand the temporary nature of BM as I've been using for a while. I'm finally using consistently and my primary routine is now hanging (and then I will use PMP rods a few hours a day).

Question: do you think of BM as a good girth routine if someone doesn't have crazy expectations and is using hanging as the primary routine (understanding that hanging is meant for length).

If BM is not considered a good girth routine over the long haul, then I'd reconsider doing it at all.

Question 2: would one of these industrial looking pulse pumps like the HAL 9000 do a better job than the BM for converting temporary gains to permanent?

(And I know this is when people will say to manually tug on my junk, but I'd prefer to go the device route).
                      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by davebuck View Post
                        I am a little confused how and when to measure my woody! Should I just use the markers on the bathmate after I pump for 20 minutes to get length? or should I measure with a ruler before or after using the bathmate. I have always been thicker rather than very long. If i measure off of the bathmate, I started at 6 inches and now I am maxed out 6 3/8 after 20-25 min. The last five minutes is at Maximum compression. If I measure circumference, I started at about 6 1/4. Today I was 6 5/8 around afterwards. My wife and I are both very happy but I want length rather than girth!! Am I doing this right??

Advanced pumpers can often pump to sizes well beyond their normal dimensions, so if you're an advanced pumper then use your max measures to determine your size.

If you don't have a lot of pumping experience then measure your max erection's girth and length before you start pumping.

Comment

Hi all

Im new to PE. I just bought a bathmate X30 as it was recommended once I put my sizes into the official website. I have used it twice and my nob fills the entire tube pressing on the inner walls. I have length and girth room to grow. Is this normal and should i be concerned. Hope you can help

Comment

Originally posted by Rawsnake View Post
                            Hi all

Im new to PE. I just bought a bathmate X30 as it was recommended once I put my sizes into the official website. I have used it twice and my nob fills the entire tube pressing on the inner walls. I have length and girth room to grow. Is this normal and should i be concerned. Hope you can help
                            Lube up your whole unit before going in. You will slide around in there without sticking to the sides.
                            10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                            bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                            bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                            meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                            beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                            Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                            Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

If you're hitting at the top of the inside you'll need to get a bigger size.

Comment

Working...
                              X