I love my new air pump vs the bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my new air pump vs the bathmate

So I bought a bathmate a few months back and it was ok. Being my first pump I psyched up about it. But it kept sucking my balls and the shower routine was annoying and compared to my air pump it lost suction.

I so wish I would have returned that bathmate within the 90 days and those ass holes won't take it back now.

So I go my air pump 2 days ago and it's a cheaper one but it has a gauge. Its not the top of the line vacu tech but it's also not a cheap one with a ball pump 😆

I love it so far. The cylinder is fitted to my current size so it doesn't suck my balls up. Intuitively I feel like a fitted cylinder may even cuase better results. The bathmate is a one size fits all and its huge. I'm on the below average girth size so it's really big for me and it really was uncomfortable I had to hold it the whole time I was in the shower and keep it in a certain position and it still sucked my testicular vain.

Man with the air pump I just sit on my bed watch tv. I have a gauge so I keep it at the proper level ever so offer I need a little pump. Comes no where near sucking my balls. I believe the bathmate gets less then 5 h suction. Cuz at 5 h suction with the air pump there's more sensation and more red dots showing up after.

Anyway I just wanted to share my experience. Seems like a lot of people like myself plate sold on the bathmate and after trying both I will say I like the air pump way way better and I can't wait to upgrade my cyclinder when I pack it😆

Also if you feel any ball suction with the bathmate or you don't like the routine return it if your with in the 90 days. I'm sure there's some who might like the shower routine.
    Start 11/30/15: BPEL: 7 MEG:4?

10/08/16 BPEL: 7.5 MEG:4.5 BPFL:6 BEG:4.75

GOAL: BPEL:8 MEG: 5

PROGRESS LOG

Love the honest reveiw! But you didn't mention what pump you have now that you like better..

Comment

Air pumping with a gauge is definitely superior to water pumping.Just my humble opinion im sure there are a lot of people on this site that would disagree!
      A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTYING

START-BPEL-5.75" xMEG-4.75", Glans-5.0"
      CURRENT-BPEL-6.25" X MEG-5.25", Glans-5.50"
      GOAL-NBPEL-7.25"x MEG-6.0"
      Fat Pad-0.25"

(I Like My Mushroom Head)

Comment

never owned, used, or researched the Bathmate. Can't help but wonder if there were any sizing options, or optional 'fitting' to get the sizing better. I appreciate that you could compare the methods.
        Glad that you found satisfaction.
        Pumping group in my Signature, if interested.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The reason I didn't put what pump I had was cuz I didn't want people to think I'm endorsing any perticular air pump.

The one I bought is from leluv I got it on eBay for $68. I was being cheap cuz I spent $200 on a bathmate and all the accesorys. Hopefully this air pump I bought last a long while.

If I could go back I'd prob take that $200 and buy a vacu tech cuz I know they make superior quality stuff.

I will say my cylinder seems kinda cheap but it works and it's comfortable.

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Can't help but wonder if there were any sizing options, or optional 'fitting' to get the sizing better.
            There are size options but there's only 3 and there's no 1.75 bathmate which is what size cylinder I need. I have the standard bathmate Hercules that cylinder has to be 2.25 or more at the base and it takes pressure from my dick to my testicles. With my fitted cyclinder all pressure gos to my dick 😆

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

I have both, bathmate I'd not bad but I prefer air pumps.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I love to air pump in bed. I wouldn't trust a water pump in bed.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I recently purchased a good quality air pump after completing 120+ sessions with my Bathmate X40. I do like the X40 (I've never experienced any ball suckage) but for me it's limited to when I am in the bath as that is the only time that I can get a good suction. With my new air pump I have pumped at my desk and in bed, which is much more convenient. I've pumped to 4hg for 3 sets of 6 minutes and then did 1 set at 5hg. To be honest I think that I have pumped to a higher pressure in the X40, I'd hazard a guess that max pressure for me in the X40 is probably around 8-10hg, which is obviously a bit excessive going by what guys on here recommend

I'm going to keep my air pumping to 6hg max and see how I progress
                  25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    never owned, used, or researched the Bathmate. Can't help but wonder if there were any sizing options, or optional 'fitting' to get the sizing better. I appreciate that you could compare the methods.
                    Glad that you found satisfaction.
                    Pumping group in my Signature, if interested.
                    There's a BathMate sizing chart here: https://www.pegym.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/size-guide.jpg
                    Last edited by KMWylie; 03-01-2016, 05:03 PM.
                    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

So maybe an x20 would work for my girth but I started at 7 bpel so it would be to small for my length.

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

Originally posted by Captainc View Post
                        So maybe an x20 would work for my girth but I started at 7 bpel so it would be to small for my length.
                        You can get a pump larger than your current dimensions. How big do you want to get?
                        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Glad you found something you liked, Captainc!

However, the Bathmate definitely comes in a wide variety of sizes, so not sure where you bought yours, but an official distributor, like Bathpump.com (as opposed to some knock-off sites) have all of the sizes.

Here's a great article, with an explanation of the sizing difference --

Which Bathmate is Right for Me?

Plus, the Xtreme models allow you the best of both worlds -- air pumping and pumping in the shower or bath.

Like I said, glad you found something you liked, but it seems like maybe you just had the wrong Bathmate model for you.
                          Kimberly
                          PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by Captainc View Post
                            There are size options but there's only 3 and there's no 1.75 bathmate which is what size cylinder I need. I have the standard bathmate Hercules that cylinder has to be 2.25 or more at the base and it takes pressure from my dick to my testicles. With my fitted cyclinder all pressure gos to my dick 
                            There are actually FOUR sizes of Bathmates. Sounds like you need an X20 or X20 Xtreme (for air pumping and water pumping) - the size smaller than the Hercules.
                            Kimberly
                            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Air pumping is where it's at. It gets addicting. Be safe and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X