PE Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Planning

I'm not necessarily new to PE, however I wouldn't classify myself beyond beginner. Months ago, I purchased the Quick Extender Pro and many months before that did research to decide which extender would be best. Well, unfortunately I chose wrong and became annoyed with the Quick Extender Pro about 3 months in of sticking to a regimen. There were gains, yes, but I became frustrated with the device for many reasons (visibility, irritation, issues when penis became erect).

So I took a break, went back into researching and came across Good Looking Loser, a guy who reviews and is a testimonial to many devices on the market. After reviewing his information, here's my plan:

Initially start with the Phallosan Forte, wear regularly until 7"-7.5" in length.

Switch to Size Genetics/Phallosan SG hybrid, wear regularly until 8"-9" (depending on how big I want to be or how physically big my gains can be).

During switch to Size Genetics/Phallosan SG hybrid, also include BathMate (looking at HydroMax X40 Xtreme) into regimen.

To those who have experienced any of the products in my plan or have been doing PE a long time with various products which may be similar, what are your thoughts on my plan? Are there any tweaks or suggestions you would make?

Note: I intend on having at least 9-12 months in between each step as I know the process isn't overnight, so I'm okay with spending $300 every year for penile improvement.

Thanks,
    Hot Rod

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
    X