Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to extend past BPEL?

Hi guys,

I've been extending consistently for about 3 months now but I've never managed to extend past my BPEL. How do I go abouts acheiving this? I also do manual stretches as part of my warmup

This is a good question because I’ve been at it for about one month and I am still about .5" away from my bpfsl. I am at around 7.5" in the extender, which is around my bpel. The good part of this is that my extender length has increased by about .5" since beginning. When I stated extending I know that I was way under my bpel when extending.

All things being equal, I recently started manual with extending and this is when gained a bit for extender use.I've also noticed that my flaccid seems to be like putty in my hand and I now feel fatigue in my shaft when I am extending. I also am starting to feel it in my ligaments, which is probably because I point down when extending.

I am still struggling to get up to 4 hours per day, but my PIs indicate a positive response from work workouts. I'll only have about 55 hours so far and I'm ok with it because of PIs. I'm in no rush and apparently I will have plenty of time to work on wearing it most of the day.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I haven't had any gains since using the extender but I consider myself to be a very hard gainer.
      My flaccid seems to be a lot more plump and I definitely turtle less since I've started extending.

I extend for 4-7 hours/day (depending on what my schedule is like) for around 30-45mins each go.

My issue is that when I stretch my flacid out to extend. it seems to be stuck exactly the same length as my BPEL and it wont stretch any further.

I'm not sure whether it's to do with my ligs or not but I do stretch them out quite a lot :/

Comment

Have you tired bundled stretches? I know that it helped me a lot.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Moot, some people have reported that their stretched flaccid length is less than their BPEL, if this is the case with you, I would think it's normal that you can't extend past BPEL, this should change with use, as flaccid stretched increases are the first to be noticed with extender use.

DaddyDick, I don't undetstand how you can't reach your maximum stretched length with an extender, you're saying you can stretch it farther with your hand than you can with an extender? How much tension are you extending with?
          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
            Moot, some people have reported that their stretched flaccid length is less than their BPEL, if this is the case with you, I would think it's normal that you can't extend past BPEL, this should change with use, as flaccid stretched increases are the first to be noticed with extender use.

DaddyDick, I don't undetstand how you can't reach your maximum stretched length with an extender, you're saying you can stretch it farther with your hand than you can with an extender? How much tension are you extending with?
            I can't maintain the stretch because it hurts like hell. I use an X4 with 3k springs and stay in the middle range. I am fighting an involuntary pull back. Yesterday and today I did not have an issue with pull back, so I'm thinking this is a good sign. I'm making progress at what I consider a respectable rate. By the end of the month I will be extending at my full bpfsl.

Comment

These are the stretches I do before I put my extender on:
              Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
               Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
               Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
               Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks
               Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
               Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
               Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
               Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks
               Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
               Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
               Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
               Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks
               Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
               Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
               Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

I swear it loosens my flaccid up by a good inch which is just enough to put my extender on without any hassles. I also find that I am extending a good deal past my BPEL. Then again I am a grower not a shower so I don't know if that makes any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                I can't maintain the stretch because it hurts like hell. I use an X4 with 3k springs and stay in the middle range. I am fighting an involuntary pull back. Yesterday and today I did not have an issue with pull back, so I'm thinking this is a good sign. I'm making progress at what I consider a respectable rate. By the end of the month I will be extending at my full bpfsl.
                Excellent! Yes, the more you wear it the more your body will become used to it, I use much less wrap now and can wear it a longer time without having to take a break, and it's much easier to get a good stretch now.
                Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

When I'm extending where am I supposed to feel the stretch? On my ligs or my shaft?
                  I dont really feel a stretch anywhere. even when I've got the tension ramped all the way up.

The only thing i feel is slight pain around the area of my curve if i've been extending too long

Comment

How is your BPFSL compared to your BPEL?
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You should feel the stretch in your ligaments. Adjust the extender from the upwards position to the downwards for an immediate increase in stretching intensity.
                      SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                        How is your BPFSL compared to your BPEL?
                        My BPEL is incredibly hard to measure because my erection angle is at around 11o'clock
                        but from what I can see my BPEL is 0.5'' shorter than my BPFSL

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
                          You should feel the stretch in your ligaments. Adjust the extender from the upwards position to the downwards for an immediate increase in stretching intensity.

I always extend in the downwards position but thats where I think I have an issue.
                          When I extend downwards the base of my extender will slide up so theres less tension. This doesn't happen if I try to extend outwards or upwards.

What am I doing something wrong here?

Also, how important is it to be completely flaccid when you strap in?

I've got very small glans and even if I kegel and push some blood into the glans to create a head buildup to strap in, I very quickly lose the blood and it slips out.

The way I get around this is if I strap in when I'm semi erect (45%-60%). Is this a major issue?

Comment

Originally posted by moot View Post
                            I always extend in the downwards position but thats where I think I have an issue.
                            When I extend downwards the base of my extender will slide up so theres less tension. This doesn't happen if I try to extend outwards or upwards.

What am I doing something wrong here?
                            This might seem like a funny question, but do you site with your legs spread widely apart? Keeping a minimum of pressure on the base of the device with your inner thighs should prevent it from riding up.

Originally posted by moot View Post
                            Also, how important is it to be completely flaccid when you strap in?

I've got very small glans and even if I kegel and push some blood into the glans to create a head buildup to strap in, I very quickly lose the blood and it slips out.

The way I get around this is if I strap in when I'm semi erect (45%-60%). Is this a major issue?
                            As long as you are not too erect some erection is acceptable.
                            SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

I'm pretty sure erect stretches are said to fix the problem you are talking about. Not 100% sure.

Good luck.
                              Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
                              BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X