Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanging: When to go from SD to OTT or OTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging: When to go from SD to OTT or OTS?

Hey all,

Hoping some vets can weigh in on this. I've read all of the hanging threads but want to check in with experienced peeps. I've been hanging for some time now in the SD position and am now at 4 lbs 6.5 oz in 3 x 20 min sets. My suspensory ligs are now very loose. I am wondering if a change to OTS or OTT (over the thigh) might be the way to go now to target the tunica more effectively?

Thoughts and comments? Thanks.
    Praetorian
    Member of the Month Feb 2016
    Last edited by Praetorian; 03-24-2016, 10:24 PM.
    27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
    14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Have you made any gains from stretching the ligs? If not don't change to those angles yet. Right now you should be hanging BTC as a primary angle an SD as a secondary one.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Cavalier...always helpful! I am due to measure at the end of this month so I will know then. It is hard to say visually if I have made any gains so I will have to hold off on saying yes or no. I have not found an effective way to do BTC and I know that it is the position that really should be the starting point. I simply don't have furniture that can facilitate BTC and even if I was to stand and place the weight behind my knee for example, which would give a BTC effect or close to it, standing statically for 20 mins at a time is a problem due to long term hip and knee injury.

Can we go with some hypotheticals? If I do make gains from SD, should I then switch to OTS or ride out SD at increasingly higher weights until the gains stop? If there are no gains, as you said, I should remain on SD correct?

Comment

I would stick with SD for now. You want to get what you can out of lig gains first. With SD you are working the ligs but you are also working the tunica also. It's a great way to work on both at the same time. Once you have maximized your lig gains then you can focus on tunica only hanging. That's where the other angles come into play.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes that follows all of the theory that I have read. My ligs are now waaaay loose. I think that my body will need some time to adjust to this new state. With an erection, my wang is going all over the place due to loose ligs lol. I knew that ligs would be the first tissue affected with tunica targeting later with OTS etc.

Thanks again Cavalier. I will measure at the end of this month and start tracking gains from there each week. If things slow down or stop with SD, I will go to OTS for the tunica. Appreciate the great help as always.

Comment

Working...
          X