Problems centering x40 on penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems centering x40 on penis.

First time poster but long time lurker, my concern is keepin my penis in center of the x40 I never had problems having my balls getting sucked in its just that no matter what I do the bottom side of edge of the suction would be right AGAINST the bottom of my penis? ( like I feel I was cutting the bottoms big vein circulation)Is that suppose to happen?? everytime I did this I felt weird like I was fucking up the underside of my penis (thinking the bottom side will be deformed)

I called the the customer service and guy didn't know what to say, and second time a women picked up the phone and she try to explain how to use the hydromax this was 3 years ago

I bought my hydromax x40 in 09/07/13 for 5 months I was doing my training I thought I was doing good but after at least in my eyes I feel like I've might've deformed the bottom side and top side of the mid shaft. Because of this I stopped completely it seems my penis returned to normal size so the cementing didn't work unless I did it wrong but in eyes penis is kinda deformed like top part is kinda flat when I have erections from being against the wall during my 5 months. And I still have a middle line on the mid shaft of penis.

Recently just now I did googling and this all I found from a admin in *************

Jd10021

I have a Hercules only. When you put your penis in, make sure the bottom of your penis is touching the side of the Bathmate. If you “center” yourself, there is a greater chance if sucking up a testicle. If your milking the tube or doing other exercises, then you just need to be careful.

how right is he??

Its been years now but I wanna go back to using my hydromax x40 my problem was always related to my first question. Now I wanna know can I start back at hi pressures or do i have to start over again like I was a fresh beginner. when I was still using my length is 6.0 in (it used to be normally 6.5 but since I put on 20 pounds recently it disappeared?) and 5.0 girth I used to be 8inches in the hydromax x40 this was all build up little by little in the 5 months.

sorry for the long post guys I wish I made this thread and asked this at the time when I was deep in the exercise.

Should explain this better I don't mean when device is on and bottom is rubbing against walls, I mean when I'm going to attach the device the edges of of gaitor is goin to connect to my skin, it connects literally under the the penis where the penis starts connecting to groin like if it was pinching it. This is my main concern.
    MoDangles305
    Last edited by MoDangles305; 04-26-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

You're right, the bottom of your penis should rest on the cylinder wall to prevent nuts from getting sucked into the tube.
      Walter BP Rep
      Last edited by Walter BP Rep; 04-26-2016, 02:41 PM.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

So when placing gaitor against my penis and pelvis is it suppose to be completely under the base, that's what scares me because I feel like I'm causing damage under my penis escalated when getting expansion. Because it's not centered here's a a drawn picture on paper to explain my problem. The left side is what I ment when placing device on penis this is what's happening to me. And this what makes me think I'm causing damage

No matter what I do I cant get my penis centered like the right side. Like how the booklet wants.

sorry not a good drawer.

Comment

Pic
          MoDangles305
          Last edited by MoDangles305; 04-26-2016, 04:03 PM. Reason: pic didnt show up

Comment

Sigh I jus try uploading from ipad and then from PC, it won't let me upload pic, but it's pretty much two circles and two smaller circles inside the circles the left side that I explain has the smaller circle all the way in the bottom dwn inside the circle and the right side circle has the small circle right in the middle.

sorry if I'm making this too technical I just don't wanna ruin my penis.

Comment

You shouldn't have to use too much force to keep the pump in place. Have you tried offsetting the pump to center it better?

Comment

My problem is not the force, what do u mean by offsetting? I tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work I don't have a bathtub only shower style, if I go in to high the whole top part of shaft hits the top part of device and end up with one side of penis looking flatted out after a session( I tried 10mins) was a very scary experience

how dangerous for my penis would it be if I enter and pump the device to the edge of bottom gaitor? I normally get gaitor rings because of this.

Comment

Follow up question so in 2013 I used for 6 months but with the problems I'm telling you, I'm 6.5 length but in device I was 8 inches when pumping, I haven pumped ever since, can i start pumping again at that level or do I have to start back again at 6.5 in the device??

Comment

Lay your penis gently against the bottom of the tube. There should be no need to force your penis down.

Comment

Originally posted by MoDangles305 View Post
                      Follow up question so in 2013 I used for 6 months but with the problems I'm telling you, I'm 6.5 length but in device I was 8 inches when pumping, I haven pumped ever since, can i start pumping again at that level or do I have to start back again at 6.5 in the device??
                      It would be a good idea to start light for awhile until you get back into shape.

Comment

Yeh sorry about my early question I just saw a video of a guy using the unit sameway I did, having the bottom of his penis touching bottom gaitor, I did the same thing couple days ago and I guess it's not as bad as I thought it was, i still got gaitor rings but I don't think their harmful. Thanks for your response.

can you give me a routine ?

Back then I did 20 mins no breaks for 5 days and 2 days off after the 1st month warm up. Is this good for me to do in general and to do now? Last time I used device was two days ago giving me a 2 day break after each use for recovery since it's been a long time.

can I run into any serious trouble starting hi again now? Even tho I have history with unit.

Last question should I keep my self in my bpel 6.5 in the device or can I keep going higher like going to 8in in device like I did back then? I got this high in device by increasing .5 every month (6 months total)

thanks again for the help I wish I joined this site and made this thread way way back when I was routinely using.

Comment

Give yourself some time go get that pressure back up again. It shouldn't take you too long to get back. If you try to rush things you'll get hurt and be unable to train. Here's a good routine to use: https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts

The X40 should be good for you for awhile.

Comment

Thanks for answering my questions Walter, I got a lot of training to do.

Comment

Hey, it's what I do

Comment

Working...
                              X