phallosan beginner problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phallosan beginner problems

I have recently purchased a phallosan forte, and I am curious about a few aspects of the device's affect on my penis. I have never done serious PE before, so after using the device for only a short time (2 hours per day), I have noticed that the back edge of my glans is purpleish and faintly desensitized (although not painful) upon my removal of the device. My penis stays feels relatively warm throughout the routine, and I have continued having morning wood and some day erections.

I am mainly worried about purple color that the back of my glans acquire after only a short period of tension. Am I pumping the device too much? Am I using the protective silicone cap in a way that blocks blood flow to the edges of the glans? Can I safely continue despite the discoloration?

I have been using the PF for about 3 months now. I think I had what you just said. A dark/purple/blackish spot at the back of the glans.

YMMV, but I choose to ignore it. They went away after some time (hour orso) anyway. I use light tension and sleep with the PF on. The dark spots were noticed when I woke up to pee. I put it on again afterwards, and in the morning they were mostly gone.
    Sometimes I had the spot when I woke up and took the PF off. Again, after an hour orso it was gone.

Maybe I overdid it a bit, I did take some periods of rest but not over the dark spots. Nowadays, I don't seem to get them anymore.
    I'm not saying you should take the same risk, but this is how I dealt with it.
    GokuKakarot
    Last edited by GokuKakarot; 05-03-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

@Chizel, a couple of things that may help:
      -You should try to incorporate a starter routine to condition your unit to PE (like JP90 or other).
      -Warming up the tissue with a heated compress or rice bag before and after Phallosan may help...couldn't hurt
      -I have been using the "Firegoat roll" with my Bathmate routine...it is described in the following post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/16169-firegoat-roll-prevent-correct-discoloration.html

Comment

Working...
      X