Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so bummed out

Hello people,

Yesterday I lost my bag and in it was my recently purchased Phallosan Forte I had only been using it for 3 days. It sucks balls because I had been saving for a few months for it and did a lot of research. I was excited to begin this journey. I can't buy another one right off the bat because I'm a student and I don't plan on cutting my expenses to save up for another one (which will take a couple months might I add) Just feeling low

On the bright side, I was looking for hangers online and found this bib hanger on sale. I've made up my mind to go with hanging. I can't do nothing for next few months. All the hangers out there, what would be a good starting point? Hanging does seem like really complex (why I went with Phallosan in the first place) but now I have no choice but to teach myself

My goal is to gain 1.5 inches (EL)over a year and then switch to girth work
    "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Can't really help you with the hanging as I'm not an expert...but just hoping it wasn't a Man City supporter that found your bag!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

If you are looking into hanging, this is a good thread with a lot of information to start off with.

Hanging 101 - PEGym

You might wan't to scale back your one year goal a little. Although it's not impossible, gaining 1 1/2 inches in a year is probably not likely to happen.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X