X4 Labs extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X4 Labs extender

Got my X4 Labs extender today. I've got about 2 hours in it now. I have some trouble cause I have a smallish flaccid and I'm uncut. It took awhile to get it on but i think i have a routine. I just get myself erect and then it lays right where i need then slowly clamp down as I start to lose my erection. Takes a little bit cause i have to keep adjusting as I shrink but it lets me get the tension where i need it.

I'm hoping it will help me with my flaccid size then it may get easier. So far its comfortable seems to be a quality product. A great addition to my PE.

Stay tuned for gainz!!!!
    Starting
    NBPEL - 5 5/8
    MEG - 4 1/4
    Current
    NBPEL-5 15/16
    MEG - 4 7/8

Hey Sheshappywithit!

Congratulations on your purchase and finding a way to mount it.

It takes practice to pull your flaccid out with one hand while tightens the strap/noose with the other. Work on it because you can't always get an erection.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Not2big. I came up with another way. I just slide the base on and let it just sit there then put the strap on. Once this is done i can depress one tension bar and pull on the end basically stretching myself out to set the strap part on top of the bar repeat for other side. Then i just release the springs and thats it. With my foreskin i just cant get it any other way.

Note: I still love the extender, I can wear it under clothing if i have too and right now im logging about 6hrs a day.
      Starting
      NBPEL - 5 5/8
      MEG - 4 1/4
      Current
      NBPEL-5 15/16
      MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

Excellent !

Party on Garth !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment