Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping for Straightening a Twist

Hey guys.

I have always had a pretty bad case of penile torquing. When flaccid it's about 90 degrees clockwise (from my perspective). When erect it straightens out to 35-45 degrees. It's actually aligned correctly at the base, but it twists evenly along the entire length of the 'outside penis'.

Naturally, this is something I would like to fix. It has never given me any complications in function, but aesthetically it's just weird. I've been thinking about how I can go about this. I have been doing bundled stretches for a while now in my warm ups, but 2-3 45 second stretches will not yield much of a permanent change I think.

I was clamping, had the IR lamp on and I thought what if I just twist it counter clockwise during my clamp sets? My penis is semi-erect during these sets and pliable enough to allow some twisting and bending without discomfort. I just twisted it up to the point where I could feel a light stretch (very very light since clamping in itself is already 'hard' work), which was maybe 30 degrees, and just held it for the duration of the set.

If I did this it would mean 25-30 minutes per PE session of active counter-twisting under heat, which I hope would have much more of a corrective effect than things like bundled stretches.

Any thoughts? I'm generally not a fan of doing manual work while clamping, but this is something that I feel might work.
    Started
    01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
    19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
    Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"
Working...
X