Eq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq?

After i do my routine my eq goes down for a day or 2 then back to normal is that normal?

You may be overtraining.

Comment

What should i feel when training? Ive been doing jp90 beginner with bathmate added and tunica tugs. Im about 3 weeks into it.

Comment

The Jp in isolation can cause overtraining.

Comment

How much of JP90 are.doing? The whole for a beginner is too much. Start with half the routine and work up over a few.months.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

JP90 with bathmate and tunic tugs is definitely way too much, but considering the worst that has happened so far is only a temporary EQ drop, half of the JP90 should be fine. Remember, going too hard can cause permanent damage, so you don't want to just play around with different routines and devices. More advanced stuff can be methodically worked up to over time. Starting out, only a beginners routine max.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. So i should cut out the tunica tugs and bathmate for now? How hard should i grip for jelqs?

Comment

I have alot of stress right now and ive noticed an eq drop from that too

Comment

I am myself a beginner and I struggled a lot with my grip strength as there is no guide to tell you the perfect grip strength, so what i did was i got a ripened banana with its skin intact(sweet to eat yet firm in texture, i got a dozen so i ate one to find out if it was at that perfect ripened state), and then i took another one from the same stock with both its ends intact and starting out with a soft grip I started to increase my grip strength, till the point where the banana started to yield(meaning i could feel it yielding to the pressure) is what I have found to be the ideal grip strength for me.

Others might call this a medium grip, not too light and not too hard, but those are so generic terms that people end up gripping too tight.
                  boink.voink
                  Last edited by boink.voink; 06-16-2016, 10:16 AM.
                  Starting
                  NBPEL = 6.5"
                  EG = 5.25" (Average of 3 readings - BEG= 4.75", MEG = 5", Glans = 5.25")
                  FL = 4"

Goal
                  NBPEL = 7.5"
                  EG = 5.5"
                  FL = 5"

Comment

Thats a good idea never thought about it like that

Comment

In the early part of your training cycle you should be coming away from your exercises refreshed. Even in the latest stages you wouldn't expect anything more than mild, temporary exhaustion.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I was wrong about it being eq. Its more the frequency or harder to get up after a workout for a lil bit.

Comment

Thank you everyone it worked. I did 50 jelqs each hand with less of a death grip and feel much better now and measured after like normal and i had post pe expansion i hadnt before

Comment

Originally posted by girthgainz View Post
                            Thank you everyone it worked. I did 50 jelqs each hand with less of a death grip and feel much better now and measured after like normal and i had post pe expansion i hadnt before
                            ...as a beginner, Less is MORE!

Comment

Your right. Im big into lifting so i thought go crazy like in weight room and gains would come faster. I didnt realize how wrong i was until everyone told me otherwise and i was reading success stories of top performers that helped.

Comment

Working...
                              X