Length Vs Girth, curious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Vs Girth, curious!!

Hey so for my penis, i am not too worried about my girth, but i am lacking in length more. Right now I do ok dry jelqs. Idk much about jelqing, but is there type of jelq that are focused more on length growth? What other exercises are there that are for length specially?

ALSO as I am a beginner and in college, I don't have the budget to spend money on gadgets and equipment, so don;t suggest those for now. Thanks
    June 10/2016 BPFL 2.95" or 7.5 cm MFG: 3.15" or 8 cm
    Small Dude with a big heart.

Low/mid erection jelqs and basic stretches. After 90 days you can move onto advanced stretches
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the gym savage. Be sure andcheck out the START HERE link at the top left of the page for all the information you need to PE safely. Also at the above the START HERE link there are links to different types of exercises that one can perform to achieve various different goals. If you click the penis exercises link scroll down toward the bottom of the page and there are links for videos to various exs. Don't let the manhorse in the videos scare you away,the larger the unit, the easier to see how the exercise is performed.
      Just remember, short cuts don't work and are likely to get you injured. Read, Read, Read. Learn all you can before you get started. The forum is full of great people who are more than willing to share experiences and offer tips if needed. Best of luck on your journey. Be patient and consistent and you can achieve the gains you hope for!
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Working...
      X