Does the skin grow too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the skin grow too?

I am gaining in length and width. Does the skin grow too? I've noticed that my scrotum attaches a little higher on my shaft than most guys, and I don't want it to grow out with my shaft. Is this something to be concerned about?
    Start 12/20/09 BPEL 6.5in. EG mid-shaft 5.5in
    As of 03/15/10 BPEL 7.1in. EG mid-shaft 6.0in
    Next goal BPEL 7.5in. EG mid-shaft 6.2in

Yes this is turtle necking. there are many threads on this sublect so you whould find lots of help on it.I myself like to pull my nut skin in the other direction while i jelq, this keeps it from stretching and it acctually looks to be reversing the problem.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I have a similar problems. Over the years, now my ball sack seems to hang more out of my body. And the only way to reverse that, I guess would be growing extra skin on the shaft. If one can make the balls sack hang as far back as possible, it would expose more phallus.

Comment

Like boxer says, keep pulling your nut skin in the other direction and you can avoid turkey neck.

Comment

Thanks. Just wondering Going411by7, are you uncut. I'm cut and I'm wondering if I'm gonna run out of skin? If your cut maybe it's not as much of an issue?
          Justin56537
          Last edited by Justin56537; 02-09-2010, 07:58 PM.
          Start 12/20/09 BPEL 6.5in. EG mid-shaft 5.5in
          As of 03/15/10 BPEL 7.1in. EG mid-shaft 6.0in
          Next goal BPEL 7.5in. EG mid-shaft 6.2in

Comment

Working...
          X