Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Vai endorses Penis Enlargement !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Vai endorses Penis Enlargement !!!

Ok ... Ok... that is a bit of an exaggeration, but I did see a Steve Vai interview that indirectly makes a very strong case for penis enlargement. For those of you who dont know, Steve Vai is the greatest guitarist in the world alive right now. (not an opinion, solid fact!!) Anyway at the end of the interview he shows how, over many years, he has been able to make his left hand fingers significantly longer than his right hand's. He puts them side by side and you can see a difference of about 1/2 inch!! He says, I always wanted bigger and bigger left hand and after so many years he has made it happen. Now if fingers, with bones, ligaments and muscles can be voluntarily extended over time, just think what the possibilities are for the penis. And a very important side note is that Stevie has not lost any performance ability from stretching out his fingers!!! (Steve Vai is a Virtuoso of the highest caliber) This tells me that PE exercises need not impair your penile performance in any way. In fact, you too can be a virtuoso of the cock(yes, that's right!) Anyway, I hope this inspires you guys as much as it did for me. Knowing that you can extend your fingers or penis and not lose any performance can be a great reminder during those times when skepticism creeps up and you think "how is this even possible?" Yes its possible! Just ask the guy who used to have light blue hair and played in Frank Zappa's band at the age of 19!! ( I dont have the link to the video right now. If anyone is interested, I can find it for you)

Funny guy!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Not trying to be funny. Many people come here looking for proof and I am bringing forward proof that you can grow a body part, for sure, no question, right there in your face..... If you dont get it, it does not mean you have to put it down or dismiss it straight away

Comment

Great post!

When I hear the name Steve Vai it reminds me of a clip from one of my favorite movies (Crossroads):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_icctfc9Kw
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X