Why does PE have a limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does PE have a limit?

PE is good so far from what I have heard, even if length doesn't increase erection quality might increase etc etc. Why PE works is because of lengthening the tissue? Well that's what I think anyway, correct me if i am wrong. But why does PE stop working after gaining around 2 or 3 inches. It would make sense if PE would stop after reaching a really high limit of 10 or 12 inches. So why does gains slow down?

I get that for muscle training, if u keep doing the same thing u hit a plateau, so u switch it up. Is that true for PE too or is there always a limit to PE?
    June 10/2016 BPFL 2.95" or 7.5 cm MFG: 3.15" or 8 cm
    Small Dude with a big heart.

The law of diminishing returns. The further you take it the harder further gains become. Now, outside of initial newbie gains that are primarily EQ gains definitely follow a diminishing returns curve. Why? Likely because as the connective tissue is damaged and expanded it thickens and becomes more difficult to safely deform. Or, the smooth muscle is disincentivized to expand beyond a certain point that your genetics determined. Actually, a hard and fast limit at a specific size would be more odd, I'd expect a more uniform percentage increase as max than anything.

A parallel could be bodybuilding, the more muscle you gain the harder it is to keep gaining. You do not gain muscle linearity, but it follows a diminishing returns curve with relatively hard limits for each person. Once a natural bodybuilder reaches their natural limit, it takes pharmaceutical enhancement to push the envelop further, or at least refinement and dedication to maximize gains.

Just st like anything involving the body, the limits are only push able so far and everything follows a diminishing returns curve.
    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

You have to look at it like stretching something. The more you stretch, the hard it gets to keep stretching ut.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
        The law of diminishing returns. The further you take it the harder further gains become.
        That about sums it up

Still, few men come close to their potential, and ceilings of all types are broken all of the time.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This has been something I was wondering the moment I found out about PE. I noticed that the talks about it typically said things like "On average, men gained 2-3 inches in length and 1 inch in girth". I kept wondering how long it took for that growth, and how come that growth isn't larger. So, let's say I grow 2" in length and 1" in girth...would it be very slim of me being able to add another inch to both assets after hitting those marks?
          Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
          EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
          EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
          EG : 6"

My progress log :
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Its works the same for muscle building. you can switch up all you want, there is a genetic potential determined by gene expression. A young 20 year old kid can start working out at the gym, perfect diet, could gain maybe 20 pounds naturally the first year. Does that mean that for the next decade he can gain 20 pounds each year? adjusting training and diet? No. That would equal 200 pounds of muscle in 10 years. It doesn't exist.

For PE is the same. There is a genetic limit already programmed in the software called DNA. It was carefully written that way.

Comment

Actually a very small percentage will ever gain 2 or 3 inches.

Those are the rare exceptional gainers. For 90 percent if guys that will actually stick it out I believe that gaining gets very hard after 1 to 1 1/2 inches.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

In the PE world be thankful for every 1/16 inch you get...none of this is supposed to be possible in the first place...so when I see new guys that are starting at 6in and say they hope to get to 10 in 2 years I just shake my head...first get to 6 1/4...
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Yeah. Fortunately for me, my overall goal is 7-1/2" length and a 6" girth. If I can manage getting the length within the next three-five years, I'm sure the girth will come quicker. From the sounds of it, I may just come a little shy of that goal. But either way, I don't think too many women would complain about a 7" x 6"
                  Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

"Everything that has a beginning, has an end."
                    by Oracle...
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Upon reaching that point where no more gains are possible, do you have to keep PEing constantly, or do you just have to do it until your final gains are cemented?
                      Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

It's like a pendulum work:
                        You do a cementing/maintaining routine, then stop for a few weeks/months to see if the gains stay.
                        If not, just regain the little bit of lost size in a matter of a few additional weeks of active PE (regaining lost size that is still there is easy as many say), then repeat until you do not lose anything.
                        Some also just blindly do +6 or +12 months additional PE but just twice or so weekly. Some also just overshoot by 1/4 or 1/2 just to make up for the incoming loss..
                        There are many ways as I have read.
                        It seems like once they are cemented, they are there forever. Thats why there is a warning somewhere in the intro threads - you should be sure about what you are aiming for since there is no reversing process!

Edit: Well, technically speaking, there is - recently there was news about a teen that had a football sized/shaped dick (10'' girth). He had a successful reduction surgery. Don't know whether length can be reduced though - I can imagine girth to be quite unproblematic/easy!
                        ehlolol
                        Last edited by ehlolol; 06-23-2016, 10:12 PM.

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
                          Upon reaching that point where no more gains are possible, do you have to keep PEing constantly, or do you just have to do it until your final gains are cemented?
                          Not sure if I believe that gains are truly"cemented"

You may keep 75 to 89 percent forever but I would recommend a maintenance routine forever. A maintenance routine can be as light as 10 to 15 minutes 2 times a week.

Even though maintenance routines may not give gains it will keep the pipes in great shape and extend healthy sexual function late into life for most men.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yep, thats usually the best way to go about it.
                            As a man ages, he naturally loses size and EQ.
                            You can combat this by working it out.
                            Just like you are supposed work out your body to stay in shape, you should do the same for your penis. Why neglect it when you have acquired knowledge about it?!
                            Most men don't know, but you do!

journal

Comment

Well, the medical community officially says that PE is a myth. So we have to thank on our knees for every millimeter that we gain because its a "miracle"

Comment

Working...
                              X