Question about kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about kegels

Hi everybody. I have just recently started minutemans dry orgasm guide with my long term goal being to become multi orgasmic. The only problem im having is im not sure if im doing my kegels correctly. Iv stopped my urine mid flow before and iv "flexed" my dick while hard so I understand the basic movement. The thing im a little confused about is it seems as though theres two ways I can kegel ( follow me here for a minute and ill do my best to explain what I mean). One way that I kegel feels as if only my penis is moving. The other way it feels like im flexing the muscle behind my ballsack in the area between my penis and anus. I hope that makes sense. When I do each of these movements it activates the other movement, for example: if I try to only flex my dick the muscle behind my ballsack moves a little bit and vice versa. Also, when im refering to the muscle behind my ballsack between my penis and anus im not referring to root locks because im able to do those fairly easily.

I hope that makes sense. If your unsure about what im asking ill do my best to answer any questions you have for me. Thanks for your help.

Please read the following- it should answer your questions in detail:

How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men: A Definitive Guide to Male Kegeling

If you have any additional questions please post them here
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for your reply big al. I checked out the link and looked at the picture of the different muscles and it looks like to me the pc muscle is the muscle that I flex when doing a root lock. Is that correct?

Comment

You're welcome

Technically, the "root lock" will have you clenching the anal sphincter- which addresses other parts of your pelvic floor- see
        Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The "pc" is located between the testicles and Anus.

But like you I learned to kegel by " stopping the flow of urine" by contracting at the base of my penis and not by the PC directly. It makes me wonder how many people say they are doing kegels are actually focusing at the base and not in the general PC area.

Then what I found confusing when learning all this was all the talk of front and back reverse kegel. I understood that quickly but then That lead me to believe there must be a front and back kegel. But After much searching I found little information about kegel at the base or its benefits except one website that argues men should be kegeling at the base and not the PC. Then the term back kegel has been also being described as a root lock and others say a traditional kegel at the PC Is a back kegel. But that still goes to my point about little information about kegel at the base or " front kegel" all searches for front kegel is all about front reverse.

Comment

Some recommend attempting to contract all of the muscles of the pelvic floor at the same time as a "Kegel". This would be sensible in cases where the exercise is meant to target prevention of maladies like prolapse (for women). Other instructions indicate the kegel (at least for men) should target the PC muscle.

Comment

Working...
            X