Decreasing fat pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreasing fat pad

In my quest to decrease the gap between my BPEL and NBPEL about .5-.75 in, ive been looking for ways to decrease my fat pad.

I know ppl say there are no exercises to "target" specific areas of fat loss, but are there ANY natural (ie nonsurgical) methods to decrease the fat pad?
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Yes. You will have to do cardio exercises.

When you wake up in the morning, dont eat. Go running at a medium-paced speed. Run for 20-30 minutes.

If you want to go running after work (in the afternoon), you will have to run 20-30 minutes just so your body gets into the ''fat burning'' mode..then you will need to run an additional 20-30 minutes to actually burn the fat.

Also do lower ab exercises.

Reduce your carbohydrate (sugar) and saturated fat intake. Do not ingest ANY trans fat. Go for mono-insatured and poly-insatured foods that are good for you.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I totally agree with Radiohead. Unfortunately, I am unable to jog because of my knees. In the summertime, I swim and maintain myself in decent shape. Since I closed my pool in late September, I have noticed that my fat pad has expanded at least 1/4 inch. I just started doing push ups and leg lifts. Hopefully they will help.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
        Yes. You will have to do cardio exercises.

When you wake up in the morning, dont eat. Go running at a medium-paced speed. Run for 20-30 minutes.

If you want to go running after work (in the afternoon), you will have to run 20-30 minutes just so your body gets into the ''fat burning'' mode..then you will need to run an additional 20-30 minutes to actually burn the fat.
        Radio.. is morning cardio really that much better?
        I do my cardio around 6 in the evening... so i need to excersize for 30min longer because its in the evening?
        I may have to switch..
        send me links if you can.
        Start: 01/01/2010 BPEL 6'' EG 4.8''
        Current: 02/28/2010 BPEL 7.0" EG 5.0"
        Goal: Finish Newbie Routine. O's Log

Comment

Radiohead is right. However, if you are serious about it, STOP EATING. Yeah, that's what I wrote. Starve yourself. We, Americans, eat ASTRONOMICAL amounts of unnecessary food. I have years of experience in fitness and bodybuilding, and through personal experience, I learned how much we really eat. I tried in the past diet and cardio, at burners, however, NOTHING worked until I really severely cut calorie intake.

Get 3-4 meals a day, VERY SMALL meals; for example half can of tuna with half cup veggies. Cut processed foods, no dairy, cut most of the carbs. Get a tiny amount of carbs from veggies or from whole wheat products. You will be hungry all the time. Don't worry, is normal. People has invented that is not normal, that is dangerous, bullshit. Drink a lot of water, take a multi vitamin and mineral. You'll see results in no time.

Comment

Start eating a calorie deficit, i.e. eat less calories than your body burns and start doing HIIT, along with weights, a few times a week.

I'm trying to get my body in better shape and with the above I've lost 5lbs in two weeks.
            Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

hey bro let me be the voice of reason that these other posts have not provided. .5 to .75 inches is NOT BAD for a difference in BPEL and NBPEL...and its the winter.

if say your bone pressed is .75 in the winter and your non bone pressed erect length is .5 in the summer most would say that you are in very good shape. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Ive been doing high intensity interval workouts for more than 2 years. However my fat pad really ahsnt decreased much..
                2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                6: 5.75 | 6.25
                7: 6 | 6.5
                8: 6 | 6.5
                9: 6.25 | 6.75
                10: 6.25 | 6.75
                11: 6.25 | 6.75
                12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
                8"

Comment

Hey does anyone have a BPEL the same as there EL?
                  Like virtually no fat pad?
                  Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

stop eating? I dont know about some of this advice...

eat...but eat smart.... breakfast is important...eat it.....NEVER starve yourself.

Eat more frequent, smaller meals (by the time you get to dinner time it shouldnt be a large meal at all because you've been eating all day)...eat 5-6 small meals a day (if you do this you will never be too hungry at all), drink lots of water, cut out the sugary and fried shit and hit the gym (cardio and weights)
                    majic
                    Last edited by majic; 02-10-2010, 07:26 PM.
                    Starting
                    BPFL: 5"
                    NBPFL: 4"
                    FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Comment

Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
                      Hey does anyone have a BPEL the same as there EL?
                      Like virtually no fat pad?
                      I am not sure if that is possible...right now I have a six pack, although not absolutely ripped, but there is always a little "sponge" covering the veins going down there. You can see veins popping out in the lower abs, but over the pubic bone there's always a little extra. It has to be a genetic design. I am trying to completely cut fat on my abs though; that will come soon. And of course will let everybody know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                        I am not sure if that is possible...right now I have a six pack, although not absolutely ripped, but there is always a little "sponge" covering the veins going down there. You can see veins popping out in the lower abs, but over the pubic bone there's always a little extra. It has to be a genetic design. I am trying to completely cut fat on my abs though; that will come soon. And of course will let everybody know.
                        Yea thats true there will always be some difference is the size but how close do you think you can get it? I pretty much have an inch difference between the BPEL and EL, Id like to try to get it down to .25 or at least .5, you think .25 is possible?
                        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by majic View Post
                          stop eating? I dont know about some of this advice...

eat...but eat smart.... breakfast is important...eat it.....NEVER starve yourself.

Eat more frequent, smaller meals (by the time you get to dinner time it shouldnt be a large meal at all because you've been eating all day)...eat 5-6 small meals a day (if you do this you will never be too hungry at all), drink lots of water, cut out the sugary and fried shit and hit the gym (cardio and weights)

YES, stop eating. Is not as literal as having your last supper tonight, and never eat again in a month after you burn the fat. No, is not about that. Is because we, Americans, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EAT. Plain and simple. And I include myself, because it took me years of experience to learn that we simply eat to much. If you advice somebody to eat smart, it will never succeed; why? because we don't know how to reduce food intake!! If you make a diet for someone to follow, he or she will be hungry and starving every minute of the day; why? because his body is used to eat too much and store fat! so if you try to change that bad habit, of course will equal starvation, which in reality, is not. It is about providing the body, the nutrients it needs. If you really wanna burn fat to the levels they were normally 50 years ago, YOU MUST DRASTICALLY reduce calorie intake. Today people create "smart snack", "cheat meals" or "cheat days", etc. BULLSHIT. If you are serious about it, responsible and do your homework, there is no such thing as snack or cheat meals; that is fooling ourselves. When you are on a caloric deficit, even though you feel hungry, the body is feeding itself from that extra stored fat; is metabolizing. That is the whole purpose of fat storage; prepare the body for periods when the food is minimum.

Any fitness model knows these same concepts. However, almost none of them talk about this topic because there are huge amounts of money involved in this fitness industry.

But I repeat again, as an advice from somebody that successfully controls fat in its own body, if you really wanna burn fat, you must feel hungry. Reduce your stomach size, your guts, burn baby burn. No, don't worry; feeling hungry does not mean you're dieing. You are just teaching your body to be "normal", instead of overweight calorie burning machine.

Comment

I agree with Jackxxx. There's no magic trick. Recognizing that (unless you have freak genetics) you can't really out-work a bad diet is the first step towards getting ripped. Here in the U.S., the "more is better" or "supersize" mentality is what has made us the nation with the highest rate of obesity in the whole planet. Straighten up your eating habits and your body-fat will disappear right before your eyes.

Comment

Jackxxx IS SOOOOO RIGHT GUYS. STARVE YOURSELF!!! I could post pics on here, but trust me, I DO HAVE those freak genetics that W.M.P. talks about, and it helps that both my parents were athletes, and my Dad played college basketball, and I worked out pretty religiously in the weight room for the last ten years (I am 29).

BUT... there is one thing I do to have 7-8% body fat/BMI

I DON'T EAT, at least until WAY LATE in the day. Like 6pm. I DO drink a lot of coffee too (which ins't good for turtling) but I would rather turtle and look ripped as shit (which helps the way my dick looks anyway, as opposed to fat).

Think about this: Only until very recently did we even have any idea WHERE OUR NEXT MEAL WOULD COME FROM.

NOW,,, go back to cavemen days, and on into the time between then and now, think about all the people that settled this country. IT IS NOT BAD TO GO HUNGRY!!! In fact, it may be one of the key elements that has motivated us to the "bad shape" (on so many levels) that we are in.

ANOTHER THING!!!

READ "THE GABRIEL METHOD"!!!

Its a book written by a BILLIONAIRE who was a PERSONAL FRIEND of Dr. Atkins. Atkins would get mad at him and say "what are you doing, you're not losing weight" and all he could say was "I do EXACTLY what you told me, the whole regimen!!!"

Then one day, he had an Epiphany, "My body doesn't THINK it is supposed to be skinny"

He had the idea that there are two ways the brain thinks.

1) Its cold, and food is scarce.I need to store, store, store. He found that this mindset is also associated with depression, amongst other things

2) I am on a pacific island. Its hot, and food is plentiful, but so are the TIGERS.

SOOO, if I am going to eat, I don't have to "store" food, because "food" is everywhere, I JUST HAVE TO BE ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM THE FUCKING TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the book, I have heard from several people that until this (until they got their "bodies to thinking" that they needed to be skinny) they were hopeless, and tried "everything"

AGAIN, it is ok to starve yourself, especially as a man, because we DRASTICALLY are not NEAR as prone to problems with anorexia and other eating disorders as primary methods for weight loss, but it seems pretty simple,..................

If you EAT MORE calories than you BURN, you will get FAT, (unless you are able to somehow shit it all out before your body absorbs it)

Comment

Working...
                              X