Ready to Quit PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to Quit PE

I took a full month off of using my SLC/SG combo to let a sore spot on the shaft heal (caused by using a VLC cone that was too small), because whenever I started doing PE after only a week or two off, it started to hurt again with the VLC on within a few days

Today was the first day in a month I've worn it, and with a proper size VLC cone picked out by the seller himself. Day's not even over and ALREADY I have a NEW spot rubbed sore, and something that looks like a hickey on the top side of the shaft, although the latter is painless

At this point I'm just writing out of pure frustration, as I've been at this for years and made no progress in length because I was doing something wrong or had to take breaks due to injury.
    Started Big Al's JFR 12/5/16

CURRENT:
    NBPFL: 4.5"
    BPFL: 5.5"
    FG: 4.5"
    NBPEL: 5.9"
    BPEL: 6.9"
    EG: 5"

There is one factor you ought to explore. How much stress you are applying with the device, maybe less pulling force and less wearing time would work better. Experiment.
    You try to rush things, and if there are any problem areas, they will show up.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You might also use another type of training format that doesn't include the device- at least for awhile.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have a BibHanger but I was never able to get it to clamp properly, even after weeks of deliberation with people on the Bib Hanger forums

I'd really like to use the SG/VLC because it's so passive, but it just seems to be tearing up my dick. I now have one or two blocked up hair follicles (that i know of) and various spots on the shaft rubbed raw. As soon as I take it 1cm past my FSL, it tears my dick apart

For the life of me, I can't imagine how anyone makes gains using this thing
        Lucidity
        Last edited by Lucidity; 07-29-2016, 02:20 AM.

CURRENT:

Comment

Why don't you stick to manual exercises for the moment.
          It's effective and less risky to use that wonderful tool we (almost) all got, the hands.

^^
          13/4/2016 => EL: 7.0 inches/18.0cm - EG: 5.5/14cm
          16/5/2016 => EL: 7.4 inches/19.0cm - EG: 5.5/14cm
          30/8/2016 => EL: 7.8 inches/20cm

Comment

Originally posted by brushurtits View Post
            Why don't you stick to manual exercises for the moment.
            It's effective and less risky to use that wonderful tool we (almost) all got, the hands.

^^
            I might as well. I'm going to give hanging another go, but I'll probably run into the same issues as before

Can you (or anyone else) point me to a good manual routine?

CURRENT:

Comment

I suggest JP90. You need a good conditioning routine and guys have gained more with JP90 than any other beginner routine in the gym. Good LUCK!

Comment

I would do the JP90 like jockinthebox suggested. I'm only a month in and already getting a benefit in flaccid hang. I plan to use a device, but not for another few months. I'm taking the recommendation of others to take it slow and slowly condition my dick. As much as I would like to gain an inch by tomorrow it's not going to happen, so I'm in no rush.
                Start: 07/05/2016
                BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
                  I would do the JP90 like jockinthebox suggested. I'm only a month in and already getting a benefit in flaccid hang. I plan to use a device, but not for another few months. I'm taking the recommendation of others to take it slow and slowly condition my dick. As much as I would like to gain an inch by tomorrow it's not going to happen, so I'm in no rush.
                  ^^^PROVEN to be the BEST approach to PE!

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post

This mindset will benefit you greatly as you continue your PE journey gopack! Congrats on ditching the device (for now) and listening to the advice of more experienced PEgym members. Learning how to do PE exs properly will condition your already enlarging unit for any advanced exs you may wish to try in the future.
                    Consider starting a log in the progress forum to help you keep track of what exs work best for your dick over the long term. Good luck and PE safely!
                    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Why wouldn't you just do JP90. Get your dick conditioned and toughened up first. I know it requires actual effort, but so do most things that work.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Stay away from hanging and devices.
                        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                          Stay away from hanging and devices.
                          Why? I'm confused why you would say that then ask if I'm selling my hanger

CURRENT:

Comment

Ok, JP90 it is. I'll give it a go. Thanks guys

CURRENT:

Comment

Good choice to go with manual.
                              If you were seriously going to quit PE what else would ya do with it?
                              Makes a poor vice
                              Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                              When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                              Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                              X