Good length program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good length program

Hello guys I've been doing PE for almost 2 months and I haven't noticed any gains yet. My main objective is length and I'm asking you guys for a good length program. I'm 5.7 inches right now and I want to reach 6 as fast as possible! How long do you guys think it might take? Is 5.7 a good / bad / average size?

Hi Cesar,

You are about the same when I started. It is average. In fact I thought mine was on the average-modest.

The JP90 routine is a good start. But pass that I am also looking for m
    PE Journey:
    BPEL: (14-12):5.75 (15-01):5.9; 1 Yr off. (16-07): 6.3 (16-08): 6.40 (16-09): 6.5
    MEG: (14-12):4.60 (15-11): 4.75 (16-07): 4.80 (17-01): 4.87
    Ultimate Goal
    BPEL: 7.00
    MEG: 5.00

Comment

Hey Jaewonlee, I'm new here, can you tell me where I can find that JP90 routine? And i'm curious about your routines. I'm seeing that you got some great gains, if you give me some tips I would appreciate you a lot!

Comment

Here it is

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

I was doing alright until the recent plateau.

So my advice is to keep going even if you hit a plateau. See how I'll go with mine at the moment. Stuck on 6.25"
        PE Journey:
        BPEL: (14-12):5.75 (15-01):5.9; 1 Yr off. (16-07): 6.3 (16-08): 6.40 (16-09): 6.5
        MEG: (14-12):4.60 (15-11): 4.75 (16-07): 4.80 (17-01): 4.87
        Ultimate Goal
        BPEL: 7.00
        MEG: 5.00

Comment

I've read the JP90 routine and have no idea what LOT stands for.. Should I ignore that, once it's a theory that hasn't been proved?
          My main objective is length as I said before, so should I do the jeqls? I just want to focus in length and after I reach my length goal, start working in girth. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by cesar211 View Post
            I've read the JP90 routine and have no idea what LOT stands for.. Should I ignore that, once it's a theory that hasn't been proved?
            My main objective is length as I said before, so should I do the jeqls? I just want to focus in length and after I reach my length goal, start working in girth. What do you guys think?
            Don't worry about the LOT thing. Unimportant.

Most guys seem to gain either girth or length more easily. Do the JP90 and see what happens.
            7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
            8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
            8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
            8 X 6 goal
            8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by cesar211 View Post
              As LOT is still just a theory and not a fact, you should focus your length exercises to target all directions.
              Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
              BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Cesar if you decide to begin the JP90 routine, the reps it suggests in that link provided by Jaewon is 150 jelqs and 90 Vjelqs (I think) That number of reps is what you should work up to, not what you try to start with. You might consider starting with 1/3 of that number of reps and add 10 or so each week, building up to the full routine over the first 4-6 weeks.
                Guys like you Cesar that are on here wanting to gain fast are more likely to overwork their dick in my opinion, so you might want to read about PIs and pay close attention to them. They will let you know if you are exercising at the right intensity, too much or not quite enough and you can modify your sessions accordingly.
                The last thing you want is to injure your dick, so make safety priority number 1. You are here to learn how to improve you sexual performance in some way. An injured dick can take sex out of the equation temporarily and that's a goal no PE gymer wants to achieve.
                You can't cut corners to grow faster. You are going to gain at whatever pace you gain, period. The more knowledge you gain, the more effective you will be. Accruing knowledge will help you learn what you need to do to maximize gains much more than working your dick to death ever will.
                Again, be safe and best wishes on your journey!
                Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Domnus do you think I should start with JP90 routine? That routine is focused in girth and length and I'm trying to target length only. What do you advise?

Comment

Even though you say you have been "doing PE for almost 2 months now", I have no idea what you have been doing. Some more details of your current routine would be helpful. The more details you can give a far as exs your doing, reps, how many days a week your doing your routine, the better others will be able to point you in the right direction.
                    I think its a mistake to think that you can't gain length from jelqing, even though jelqing is considered a girth focused exercise. It's also a mistake to think that you can't gain girth from stretching. If you have been around the forum long enough then you will see guys who report girth gains from stretching, hanging and guys who have gained length from jelqing, squeezing.
                    The JP90 routine is a good routine once you have some conditioning under your belt (pun intended).
                    In my signature below, the gains noted between Jan-April of this year are right at half the gains I achieved with just jelqing and stretching in the 3 years prior to that before I found this site. Those aren't huge gains by others standards.
                    Don't compare your gains to anybody else and don't expect to gain like the biggest gainers here and you won't be disappointed.
                    Many guys start PE and do it consistent for a month or so and don't see gains and quit. They quit just when they are getting some conditioning done and are ready to progress their routine. Don't be that guy Cesar. You have your whole lifetime to build the dick you want. It takes time and most importantly, it takes consistent, persistent effort.
                    The JP90 routine has produced gains for many guys and I'm sure it will for you too. But if you think you can gain an inch in 90 days, you're more likely to be disappointed than not.
                    If i could go back and start PE all over again, I have no doubt I would achieve more in the same timespan than I have because I didn't really get educated until I found this site. That education continues every day I get on here and read because I believe that helps me be more effective in my sessions. Will it equate to bigger, faster gains? I have no idea. But I feel like I have a greater focus on safety than I did early on even though I feel like you could run my dick over with a truck and not injure it. I've been lucky over those first 3 years, now I'm a lot more knowledgeable and focused.
                    I can't tell you if you should start the JP90 because you are the only one that knows if you can put in the time each day to do it, and again that is the key-consistent effort.

Edit: Just an additional note. I've gained another .25 length since April doing Big Als jelq free routine which is squeeze heavy routine. So there again, you can gain length with girth focused exs and vice versa. Forget about just gaining length and focus on just sticking to whatever routine you decide to do. Good luck.
                    domnus
                    Member of the Month Dec 2016
                    Last edited by domnus; 07-05-2016, 10:11 PM.
                    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

The past 2 months I've done 2 different routines.
                      The 1st one was a conditioning routine in which I was making wet jelqs, basic stretches to all directions, helicopter shakes and a warmup with a hot towel for about 5 minutes doing kegels meanwhile. I started with 20 or 30 jelqs and week after week I was adding 10, stretches 30secs for each position and helicopter shakes for 30 secs.
                      The 2nd one was a routine more focused on length, with the same warmup, longer stretches, more jelqs (started with 100, adding 20 week after week, finished doing 180).
                      I didn't notice any gains while erect. My flaccid pennis felt better, the erections were getting harder and harder, but no gains while erect.
                      That's when I found this website. I was making some researche about the possible reasons why I wasn't having results. I know pacience and effort are the key to success, I'm young and i'm getting in the right path.
                      About the JP90 routine I got some questions. The warmup can be done by just taking a hot shower?
                      "Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull" I don't understand the part of "doing 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left..." If someone could try to explain me I would appreciate!

Comment

What do you guys think about this routine?
                        -10 minutes warmup or a hot shower ( what would be better?)
                        -20 minutes of directional stretches, 30 secs each throwing some kegels in... like 20 each side for a total of 100 kegels
                        -10-15 minutes of jelqs 3-5 around 50%
                        -5 minutes warmdown

And after that 15-20 mins of edging.
                        cesar211
                        Last edited by cesar211; 07-06-2016, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X