Precum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precum

Hey guys, I have noticed that while I am edging and having sex, my penis releases a lot of precum long before I ejaculate - you know, that transparent stuff that is not cum but is still sticky in a way. I am curious if this happens only to me, or is this something normal that happens to all men. And if not, does anyone know what causes this?

I never produced any precum until I started PE about 2 months ago. Now I can pump precum every time I peak while edging. I think it's pretty cool. But I was doing 300 to 700 kegels a day!
    Start PE
    5/2016
    BPEL 6.3 in
    NBPEL 5.7in
    MSEG 4.6 in

10/21/16

BPEL 7.1 in
    NBPEL 6.4 in
    MSEG 4.8 in

Comment

It happens to some people, not others. It happens to me every once in awhile but not usually. I think its a good thing and means you are very turned on. Just have the ladies lick it off while they look you in the eye. Nothing sexier then that.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
        It happens to some people, not others. It happens to me every once in awhile but not usually. I think its a good thing and means you are very turned on. Just have the ladies lick it off while they look you in the eye. Nothing sexier then that.
        And a second later full load on face
        Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
        Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
        Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
        Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
        Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
        Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
        Mar 16
        BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
        EG 6.38

Comment

All my wife has to do is look at me with sex in her eyes and precum starts moving up my shaft!!! Been doing PE for years and still produce precum every time I jelq.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

When I used to kegel a lot during stimulation I would produce buckets of the gunk, but now that I hardly ever kegel during stimulation, it's barely existent.

Perfectly normal though.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I find the more hydrated I am, the more precum I produce. It's actually a healthy and more accurate gauge of knowing if your hydration level is adequate than thirst. And a LOT MORE FUN TO "DETECT"!

Comment

I get a lot of comments about how much precum i produce. Even before any touching begins !

Comment

CongrTS.

Comment

Working...
                  X