Sex/Masturbation After Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex/Masturbation After Stretching

I know sex/masturbation before stretching can be beneficial as it loosens up the penis, but what about AFTER stretching? Does it negate the hours you just put in stretching?
    Started Big Al's JFR 12/5/16

CURRENT:
    NBPFL: 4.5"
    BPFL: 5.5"
    FG: 4.5"
    NBPEL: 5.9"
    BPEL: 6.9"
    EG: 5"

I think its OK to have sex after stretching. I don't masturbate anymore, but its OK also. But I would suggest edging most of the time.

I believe stretching targets the tissue, so ejaculating after shouldn't affect the work you did.

My girl wants to have sex every time we are together and then blows me in the morning. So I am ejaculating anywhere from 6 to 10 times a week from her.

My only problem is that after a good PE session, my dick is too tired for sex. So if she is coming over, I try to do PE a few hours before I see her. But you might be different. Sex should be #1.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Ok, thanks

What about after doing girth work? I've heard that ejaculating after jelqing, using the BM, etc can negate all the girth work you just did beforehand, but I don't understand why that would be the case
      Lucidity
      Last edited by Lucidity; 08-11-2016, 08:39 AM.

CURRENT:

Comment

Nobody really knows for sure if its true. Do what you want and find out. Why are you so obsessed about jerking off after a workout? If you do it once or twice a week, fine. Anymore then that you need to cut back and just edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucidity View Post
          Ok, thanks

What about after doing girth work? I've heard that ejaculating after jelqing, using the BM, etc can negate all the girth work you just did beforehand, but I don't understand why that would be the case
          I've heard if you don't orgasm after your PE session, it maintains the higher blood flow to the region, for longer...Thus helping the gains. But, who knows really.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
            Nobody really knows for sure if its true. Do what you want and find out. Why are you so obsessed about jerking off after a workout? If you do it once or twice a week, fine. Anymore then that you need to cut back and just edge.
            Not obsessed, just asking a question

CURRENT:

Comment

Originally posted by Lucidity View Post
              Not obsessed, just asking a question
              Sorry, that was the wrong wording. But if you want to be safe, just masturbate on off days or in the morning and do PE at night. If you do it after, just edge and don't ejaculate.

Comment

Working...
              X