No announcement yet.

desperate! break or change of routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate! break or change of routine?

I have been focusing on length for the last 10 months straight, hanging + phallosan and I haven't made any gains, I thought I did because I was measuring after wearing the phallosan all day which made my glans swell a little which made my penis that extra .1 or .2 bigger but after having 3 consecutive days off I'm still measuring the exact same I was nearly a year ago, I'm so upset and discouraged, the last month I have started using my sg extender while I was indoors and wearing the phallosan whenever I was going out, the man and money I have put into this is ridiculous, I do have what everyone calls the steel cord, now my question is, what would you guys recommend I do? have a month long decon break with no pe what so ever, start a girth routine? no matter what I'm not giving up!
    now until 2018, all out length

What weight were you hanging at and which hanger are you using? Did you reach the point of fatigue?
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I feel you. I would take a few weeks off. Then come back strong.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

ive gone from 2lb to 13.2lb in the 10 months, yes I feel fatigue

Comment

Have you ever tried bundled stretching? They worked for me to break a hard plateau.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Take a break.
            Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
            When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
            Sid's Diary

Comment

yes I'm taking a break so far 5 days, how long do you guys recommend? I'm thinking 2 weeks to a month?

Comment

sorry to bump this but 2 weeks off pe now, eq is great but measuring the same as when I started pe, I really need your guys help, I have put in so much time and effort throughout the years, I'm thinking of starting again and focusing on girth as it seems impossible for me to gain length ?

Comment

I'm still a beginner to PE, so I'm no expert. I would put hanging and devices to the side for a while and do the JP90 for the next 3-4 months. In your thread you don't mention any conditioning, but maybe I missed that part. Doing just devices is like a body builder walking into a gym to pump iron, but he doesn't warm up, stretch or do the things required to benefit from pumping iron.
                  Start: 07/05/2016
                  BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                  MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                  BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                  BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                  NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

thanks for the reply gopack1252, ive been doing pe over 5 years mate and completed jp90 and stuck to just manual work for a long long time before I got into hanging then sg, bathmate, phallosan..

Comment

Did you get any results with manual work?

I'm sorry to hear you haven't got any results in such a long period of time and clearly you've been putting the effort in. That's honestly one of my biggest fears.
                      As of September 5th, 2018:
                      BPEL: 6.25"

NBPEL: 5.75"
                      MEG: 4.75"

Going for 8x6!

Comment

hey flock, I did make gains, I went from 6 to 6.25 and stayed there for years, I have tried everything, I have dedicated myself to pe, i switched it up from hanging + extending, pumping + extending, manual work + extending and i just couldn't get any bigger so 10 months ago i purchased the phallosan so i could really focus on length, i wore it as long as i could along with hanging and my sg, i thought i reached 6.3 but it was because i kept measuring straight after i had used the phallosan which made my head a bit pumped, anyway long story short, i went on holiday and had few days off and i have lost everything and returned to 6 inches

Comment

i only thing i can think of is, i have never clamped? I'm thinking off trying that, or hanging SU? i have always hung BTC or straight down

Comment

Perhaps switching to very brief but intense methods (essentially the opposite of what you've been doing) should yield results. This is assuming all of the other aspects of your training are OK.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

sorry to bump my own thread but I thought I would let everyone know what I have done, I had well over 6 weeks off pe completely, nothing happened everything just stayed the same, I have been back to pe for nearly 2 weeks now, currently doing manual stretching and just jelqing to ease me back into things, I'm also still using sg extender and PF when I'm out the house to stop turtling, I'm glad to say just 10 days ago I was slipping out my sg when I stretched to 6.5 inches, I'm currently sitting here extending at 6.7 inches comfortably, so fingers crossed I can keep gaining in the extender and it will lead to erect gains

Comment

Working...
                              X