Size and correlation to gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size and correlation to gains

Theoretically, if there is more tissue to stretch the easier and the more gains you'll get. Right?

No
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
      No
      Proof?

Comment

What kind of "proof" are you looking for? Some of our biggest gainers started at a small size, is that proof enough? That question is like asking for proof that PE works, it's been beat to death around here.You won't find any definitive proof for either.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 07-25-2016, 06:05 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Inpatient View Post
          Proof?
          There is zero "proof" of PE regardless of the question.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

If all other factoss are equal, then it would stand to reason that a larger penis would yield a proportionately larger gain.

It could be that there are enough differences in individual penis structure, initial health (e.g.- restoring function from disuse), as well as internal factors like motivation, etc. to explain why some grow much more easily than others.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The bigger you get, the harder it is to gain. Otherwise everyone on here would be 14" long. It stands to reason that nobody can refute the fact there are other effects that limit growth such as genetics and age and body chemistry, but equally as well as the body becomes accustomed to the forces exerted on it such that it becomes tougher to break that barrier. Anything more would surely just injure yourself. You have seen it time and time again that people will push, but end up with injury or survive with little gains. The graphs you see in progress logs are simply not a straight line slope, but after 6 months it starts to curve horizontal. That's why everyone on here fixates on a 6 month schedule before they switch over to different methods and take time off.

Comment

Working...
              X