Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I'm using bathmate WHEN can I masturbate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm using bathmate WHEN can I masturbate.

Some people say Masterbating effects gains negatively. Some say it doesn't. There are many times when I can't help myself and I masterbate about an hour after a session or a few hours before. And I feel guilty thinking "Oh damn! I probably just used my bathmate for no reason!/Wasted a session Or "Well I guess there's no reason to use my bathmate when i shower since I already masterbated (made it not count). So when is it safe for me to masterbate? I don't want it to effect my gains obviously. I'm not getting laid anytime soon lol thats why i'm doing it. Unless you have a way to stop masterbating, that would be awesome too lol Its pretty hard though.

Don't worry, be happy.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Be more specific.

Comment

Jacking off does not effect gains, it effects EQ.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

What is EQ? I'm a newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by hotfrito1224 View Post
            What is EQ? I'm a newbie.
            Search
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...turbation.html

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I guess I'll go with not Ejaculating in the 2 hours before or after using the bathmate. But about the EQ/ erection quality, so if masterbate and use bathmate on the same day for a few years, my Boner won't be as strong? Or will it be stronger? Or does it mean it will be harder to get an erection?

Comment

And thanks for the links.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/mastu...nis-size-gains
                    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                    Sid's Diary

Comment

These articles never really explain why. It just gives results for people who don't vs people who do a few times a day. Some of the charts are not really variable, so it would be worthwhile to have some correlation between masterbating and size gains. There is some reasoning that by not doing it before you PE can help maintain good EQ, but afterward there is no scientific reasoning or proof it can negatively effect results. What's wrong with circulating oxygen rich blood and nutrients to tissue that's been flexed and in need of repair.

Comment

Originally posted by XXRyanXXL250 View Post
                        These articles never really explain why. It just gives results for people who don't vs people who do a few times a day. Some of the charts are not really variable, so it would be worthwhile to have some correlation between masterbating and size gains. There is some reasoning that by not doing it before you PE can help maintain good EQ, but afterward there is no scientific reasoning or proof it can negatively effect results. What's wrong with circulating oxygen rich blood and nutrients to tissue that's been flexed and in need of repair.
                        Every graph I have ever seen on the topic shows that masturbating after PE negatively effects gains. The most common explanation I come across is "negative contraction". After cumming your dong tends to shrivel up and limit the amount of fresh blood into it. So after a PE session when you're supposed to have a large, engorged, hang you instead get a small, little pickle.
                        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

I don't take the charts or analysis very seriously. (I have a pretty extreme background in statistics and lost my religion with statistics long ago...making money is more fun but I digress.)

That said, I have a lot of sex. And I always need to "recharge" before slapping on an ADS/Extender/Hanger.

I think if you masturbate a lot, then you'd have a lot of time that wouldn't be effective.

I'm doing some sort of PE between 8 and 12 hours per day (rest at night). If I were to stop and jack off, then I'd be sidelined and not able to get an effective workout.

So, I always maximize my sex life, but I don't get greedy and bust a nut by myself in the middle of the day when I'd prefer to get in some solid PE sessions. Some edging can take the "edge off" anyway if you get used to it.

Not to get too graphic, but I'd rather spray my come on some nice tits like King Kong than have it dribble down my knuckles anyway!
                          Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
                            I don't take the charts or analysis very seriously. (I have a pretty extreme background in statistics and lost my religion with statistics long ago...making money is more fun but I digress.)

That said, I have a lot of sex. And I always need to "recharge" before slapping on an ADS/Extender/Hanger.

I think if you masturbate a lot, then you'd have a lot of time that wouldn't be effective.

I'm doing some sort of PE between 8 and 12 hours per day (rest at night). If I were to stop and jack off, then I'd be sidelined and not able to get an effective workout.

So, I always maximize my sex life, but I don't get greedy and bust a nut by myself in the middle of the day when I'd prefer to get in some solid PE sessions. Some edging can take the "edge off" anyway if you get used to it.

Not to get too graphic, but I'd rather spray my cum on some nice tits like King Kong than have it dribble down my knuckles anyway!
                            fixed.
                            Yes this is correct. Never surpass sex that you want in fear of upsetting gains. What's the point of having it if you're not going to use it.
                            But limit the own "nut busting".
                            Sid's Diary

Comment

Thanks man! (Autocorrect)
                              Gobble Gobble

Comment

Working...
                              X