Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ideal Penis Size?

The Ideal Penis Size

Hey, guys I have been thinking about what my penis goal should be, but for now I like the idea of 6.5 or even 7 or 7.5 in length at max.

I really want a thick fat penis (Girth) and a reasonable length to have sex. I really don't want to go over board at all and come out with something really horrible if you get my meaning.

I still would love to have a penis capable of having oral and vaginal/anal sex and so forth.

Could you guys give me some ideas of your perfect penis goal or recommend me some good numbers to start with?

I know some girls are size queens and some women have medical conditions and are not capable of having a monster cock!

My current penis is now
    BPEL: 5 and 7/8 inches.
    MEG: 4 and 7/16 inches.

My Penis Goal is?

For what you listed I think 7.5-8 bpel and 5.5 eg is what would be ideal.

Remember all women are different and prefer different sizes. I have hit cervix with my avg size cock before.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgasmic19 View Post
      The Ideal Penis Size

Hey, guys I have been thinking about what my penis goal should be, but for now I like the idea of 6.5 or even 7 or 7.5 in length at max.

I really want a thick fat penis (Girth) and a reasonable length to have sex. I really don't want to go over board at all and come out with something really horrible if you get my meaning.

I still would love to have a penis capable of having oral and vaginal/anal sex and so forth.

Could you guys give me some ideas of your perfect penis goal or recommend me some good numbers to start with?

I know some girls are size queens and some women have medical conditions and are not capable of having a monster cock!

My current penis is now
      BPEL: 5 and 7/8 inches.
      MEG: 4 and 7/16 inches.

My Penis Goal is?
      you have to be realistic. Set small goals first or you'll get frustrated. About your final goal, only you can know that. What is ideal to me not necessarily is the ideal to you. In my opinion, very thick starts at 6" girth.
      01/10/16 - BPEL: 5,6" NBPEL 5,1" MEG: 5,47"
      04/02/17 - BPEL: 6,96" NBPEL 5,7" MEG: 5,5"
      1st goal - NBPEL: 6,3"
      Final goal - NBPEL: 7"

:pimpride8lr:

Comment

Originally posted by gfbpa97 View Post
        you have to be realistic. Set small goals first or you'll get frustrated. About your final goal, only you can know that. What is ideal to me not necessarily is the ideal to you. In my opinion, very thick starts at 6" girth.
        I can tell you that 6" girth is not "very thick". My hand still wraps around it. Hers might not. But mine can and that's enough!
        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
        Sid's Diary

Comment

I was 6x4.5 when I was 16 and it satisfied women near my age group at the time. Even left some sore. Average size is good for the majority of women, hence the word average. If you want to be safe you only need 5.25+ girth.

Comment

I'm shooting for 8-9" by 6-6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
              For what you listed I think 7.5-8 bpel and 5.5 eg is what would be ideal.

Remember all women are different and prefer different sizes. I have hit cervix with my avg size cock before.
              ----Winning---

JK. Im just about exactly that size and I feel just about every girl I have have been with recently could and would take plenty more.

7.5-8x6" nbpel
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Every now and then there is a thread asking what is the IDEAL dick size. While everyone here has a goal of adding size, myself included, you can please every woman with the "average" size dick.

Sure a woman is going to love seeing and feeling a 7.5"X6" dick more than a 6"X4.5" dick, but if you can't bring her to orgasm the extra size didn't benefit her. Learn the art of pleasuring a woman. When I was in my 20's I spent time studying pussy. I learned as much as I could about the clitoris, the G-Spot, and how touch can trigger arousal. Knowing those things helped me when having sex with a woman than my size. If you can repeatedly bring a woman to orgasm you will get more sex and win every time with her.
                Start: 07/05/2016
                BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
                  Every now and then there is a thread asking what is the IDEAL dick size. While everyone here has a goal of adding size, myself included, you can please every woman with the "average" size dick.

This, and also the fact everyone's idea of ideal is different. Ask any guy here, at it is likely 1-2"x0.5-1" larger than they are at this moment in time (floating ideal), and ask any girl, and most will say somewhere in the 6.5-7.5"x5-6" range 9 times out of 10.

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                  I can tell you that 6" girth is not "very thick". My hand still wraps around it. Hers might not. But mine can and that's enough!

What does not being able to wrap a hand around it have to do with something being thick or not? I'd need to be about 7" MEG before I couldn't touch my fingers, and I'm pretty sure most would call it thick way before that point. If anything, the point from normal to thick is probably best defined by condom companies and their products, which would put it around anything that is 5.5" MEG and up.
                  Phoenix7672
                  Member of the Month Oct 2015
                  Last edited by Phoenix7672; 08-03-2016, 09:05 AM.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I agree, 7" to 7.5" BPEL and MEG 5.5"... Guy's seem to think that women can tell 6.5" from 7" BPEL.. I think that would be difficult unless u have bottomed out in them.. Nether length would normally.. So really would they be able to tell a 0.5" difference in length??
                    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I always thought being 20cm+ would be nice.
                      So that was my initial real goal for BPEL.
                      Having reached that, I came to conclusion taht 20cm+ NBEPL is where its at xD
                      Why? Not because of flesh-size reasons anymore.
                      Its all about the numbers now xD You can claim 20cm+ without having to discuss NBP and BP.
                      Thats about 8'' NBPEL (a little less)

This might be bordering to some kind of mental issue so therefore, Id say that going with the standard 8 x 6 cant hurt. Well, it technically can.. lol!
                      Some are also satisfied with 7.5 x 5.5.
                      It seems like many woman can barely fit that.
                      I am not sexually experienced a lot so I cant contribute much!
                      ehlolol
                      Last edited by ehlolol; 08-03-2016, 10:02 AM.
                      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                      Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                      Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                      Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Size DOES matter, once you're in the 7.5" X 5.75 range for MOST guys. BJ's and anal in particular, become painful or impossible for partners and sometimes are denied once we exceed this size and larger. It's important that males discuss size with their partners as you progress in PE. If you lack sexual experience, and you continue PE beyond this size, you may be sorry later; because you are denying yourself the pleasures and experiences of some types of sex and balls-deep penetration that guys more normally endowed enjoy regularly...so give it some thought, ehlolol... just sayin'....

Comment

7 or 7.5 is what I will probably shoot for in the terms of length, but what should I do about girth . I diffentley don't want a big ass girth were I cannot receive head and to me 5.5 seems to little for me but what do you guys think?

Maybe 6 but do you guys think that is too big?

Comment

5.5" in girth isn't too little. I believe the average girth is around 4.5". I'm 5.5" in girth and it has always been a nice thickness to have. For some ex-gf my thickness was never a problem, but for my wife she often complains of a sore jaw after giving a BJ. So if you get to 5.5" in girth and stay there it will not be too little. Since I'm already 5.5" my goal is 6.5"...can't wait to see what that will look and feel like.
                            Start: 07/05/2016
                            BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                            MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                            BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                            BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                            NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

What do you guys think about an 8 in length and 5.5 in girth? Do you guys think it's reasonable for oral/sex? Or should I stick with 7.5 and 5.5 in girth?

Comment

Working...
                              X