Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate

Where is the official site to buy official bathmats from? Also are the effects of bathmat permanent after using it regularly?

Top of this page is a link to products. It will give you a link to the bathmate site. We sometimes have specials around here, so if you are not needing it yesterday, hang tight and watch for the next sale.

Comment

Originally posted by poppa View Post
      Where is the official site to buy official bathmats from? Also are the effects of bathmat permanent after using it regularly?
      Hi

I suggest you buy it from Amazon Germany it is cheaper almost half the price and accept international shipping

But make sure that the seller is the Amazon

I bought it from Amazon Germany

Comment

Originally posted by t.h.14 View Post
        Hi

I suggest you buy it from Amazon Germany it is cheaper almost half the price and accept international shipping

But make sure that the seller is the Amazon

I bought it from Amazon Germany
        I would definitely NOT buy a Bathmate from Amazon or any other unauthorized distributor. First, if you're looking for an official Bathmate distributor, go here --- Bathpump.com .

Second, any other site selling for a lower price is NOT an authorized distributor (Bathmate is VERY strict on pricing guidelines). So, instead, you're likely buying some cheap (and dangerous), knock-off pump from China.

We (PEGym.com) purchased several "Bathmates" from various source around the Internet - and one thing became clear -- you get what you pay for! Most of knock-offs look pretty good, but failed after only a few uses or didn't work at all. One actually had the cylinder crack with the vacuum!

This is your penis -- don't try to save a few bucks and endanger what should be one of your most valuable body parts!

Buy your Bathmate from Bathpump.com. They even have a dedicated rep here in the forums, on the Bathmate thread, to help if you have any questions!
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Kim, can you please stop with all these logical common sense posts about Bathmates and cremes. You are really killing my vibe. ;-)
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
            I would definitely NOT buy a Bathmate from Amazon or any other unauthorized distributor. First, if you're looking for an official Bathmate distributor, go here --- Bathpump.com .

Second, any other site selling for a lower price is NOT an authorized distributor (Bathmate is VERY strict on pricing guidelines). So, instead, you're likely buying some cheap (and dangerous), knock-off pump from China.

We (PEGym.com) purchased several "Bathmates" from various source around the Internet - and one thing became clear -- you get what you pay for! Most of knock-offs look pretty good, but failed after only a few uses or didn't work at all. One actually had the cylinder crack with the vacuum!

This is your penis -- don't try to save a few bucks and endanger what should be one of your most valuable body parts!

Buy your Bathmate from Bathpump.com. They even have a dedicated rep here in the forums, on the Bathmate thread, to help if you have any questions!

I bought the original one I am sure about that

I was shocked by the price and the seller was Amazon
            Then I contacted with Amazon customer service and asked them why this difference in price
            The answer was they are getting an agreement with the factory gave them a special discount for customers

From my experiences 100% Genuine Product

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              Kim, can you please stop with all these logical common sense posts about Bathmates and cremes. You are really killing my vibe. ;-)
              I did not understand what you mean

But I feel that my posts do not liking you

about creme
              I swear to God I got 1' in length in two months, you are free to believe this or not, but you should know that I like you look for enlarge my penis I am not a dealer or marketer

Everything in it that I liked sharing my experience as any one of you

But apparently this my last post

For two years I've been following this forum silently and I have benefited a lot from you

When I wanted to give back and faced the attack and mockery

Sometimes silence better

Comment

Wow! It is like half the price from amazon germany? Thanks a lot for the tip!
                I bought the x30 xtreme for like $250 and it was too small I also bought a phallosan (that I am now worried will suck based on all the negative stuff I've read here). I was going to order a x40 xtreme for $300+ and would be down the drain almost a 1000 bucks as a poor student.

Comment

Convert the phallsosan into a vac hanger for better results
                  Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                  Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                  Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                  Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
                  X