Blue balls from jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue balls from jelqing?

Everytime i do my workouts i develop terrible blue balls when i jelq. My jelqing usually lasts for 35min because i do 3 second strokes. Is this normal?

Sounds more like masturbation. Slow the strokes.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

3 sec seems long enough. I feel like my workouts take forever as is.

Comment

Yup. Ask for advice and don't take it. You do you buddy; what do I know?
        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
        Sid's Diary

Comment

You get blue balls? So is your dick hard? Ive only ever got blue from getting busy with a woman then having to stop before having sex. So blue balls would indicate you are getting very turned on from my experience.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Change your mindset. PE oftentimes causes erections for newbies until your brain accepts the workouts as "exercise" and not masturbation. Treat PE like a weights workout at the gym (mentally). It's just healthy exercises, only for your DICK!...Your "D" will calm down with more time & PE.

Comment

I don't think you are doing it right. The only time i get blue balls is when i edge for over 40 minutes.
              You shouldn't be at the state of arousal whilst jelqing.
              Started 28/06/16:
              BPEL 6.25
              NBPEL 5.75
              MEG: 4.75

8/8/16
              BPEL: 6.75 (+.5")
              NBPEL: 6.25 (+.5")
              MEG: 4.75

Goal:
              NBPEL 7.5
              MEG: 5.5

My hotline rings!

Comment

Why not end your session in some form of stamina work where you can release.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well the thing is i'm not erect at all while jelqing. I'm usually at 70% at most.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                    Yup. Ask for advice and don't take it. You do you buddy; what do I know?
                    Just because you say slow strokes and that it sounds like masturbation doesnt mean your advice is correct. I slowed my strokes from 1 sec to 3 seconds and im just now starting to have these feelings. Get out of here if you are going to be salty.

Comment

Lol! ^^^
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I've only gotten blue balls from flexing from my cawk a lot. Couldn't even walk lmao
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I added Vjelqs into my routine and it seems to keep blue balls at bay. I notice when i sit straight i have a dull ache in my sack, but leaning back for vjelqs helps alot.

Comment

You should urinate immediately after PE/edging/masturbation or sex. Cleans out the pipes and helps prevent "blue balls" and similar sensations.
                            Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                            Pre PE
                            BPEL: 6.75"
                            MEG: 5.125"
                            Current
                            BPEL: 7.75"
                            MEG: 5.3"

Comment

As a newbie who just starting the stretching and jelqing process i find it vary difficult to make it through a solid 5 or 10 minutes of stretching without getting super hard and having to jerk off.... am i doing something wrong? and do y'all have any tips on how to stay semi soft during these stretches?

Comment

Working...
                              X