Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition for faster gains?

Hey everyone,
    I started to do PE not so long ago (2-3 weeks). I know from experience that to change your body, you need to have the proper nutrition. ( protein for musclegrowth, less calories for weightloss etc.). But I want to ask if any of you know what kind of nutrition you will need to max out your penis gains. I am sure there will be certain nutrients that will increase the speed of recovery of the peniscells, but do any of you know which nutrients will? Or do you have some kind of diet plan that will improve this? Let me know

Priorititties
    New run:
    16 july 2018:
    5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
    6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
    7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
    6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Everyday I drink a delicious Tongkat Ali coffee by Ganocafe which is good for blood flow, eat green olives which are good for the libido, and raw pumpkin seeds for the stamina. I have been doing this for about 6 months and I believe it's helping, but I haven't done PE without these nutritional supplements either.

Comment

The only nutrients you need for PE is a balanced diet, rest, and sleep. Everything else you're probably getting enough of or taking too much of, protein, vitamin A, iron. The only micronutrients you may be lacking are vitamin D, calcium, folate, and magnesium, but you can get these through dairy, dry leafy greens, nuts, and meat.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
      X