penis exercising and HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis exercising and HGH

hi i was just curious with this because HGH (human growth hormone) has your brain produce extra hormones that will increase muscles even height, repairs injuries faster. so my question is if you started taking hgh while doing the penile exercises would that give you more gains? in a shorter amount of time? professional athletes use hgh to speed up the healing process in their injuries whether it be ankle wrist ligaments basically anything...when you do the penis exercises you tear and stretch the penis and repairs on rest days.. if it were to repair faster then could you get more gains? please reply on what you think or if anyone has tried this already because this to me at this point seems like a great way to increase gains as well as improving the rest of your body

I'm doing it, but i'm producing my own body's HGH. Not taking any pills or anything because that's bad. So far I've seen gains in my penis and height. Not extraordinary gains but maybe it's too early to tell because I just started in January.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
      I'm doing it, but i'm producing my own body's HGH....
      Care to elaborate?

Comment

He's probably talking about that spray hgh you can spray under your tounge I think it's called like syrotin or something...that's what product I was going to usetell me how that goes I want to try it out it seems like a legit method too

Comment

HGH, Human Growth Hormone, DOES NOT make your brain produce extra hormones. Exogenous HGH will replace you body's own production. If you're under 30, there is no point in using HGH because your natural levels are enough, unless you are a bodybuilder and need to overdose it, but it comes with some side effects. After 30 - 35, you can successfully add to to an HRT plan, designed by a good professional.

Stay away from spray or pills claiming to increase HGH production. They are bullshit. There is no such thing as effective homeopathic HGH. They will at most maintain a healthy production of HGH, but that healthy production will make NO DIFFERENCE in terms of muscle building, tendon repair or effective cell replication. The only effective one is the synthetic injectable Human Growth Hormone, and some peptides like GHRP-6.

Comment

And yes, exogenous injectable HGH, will increase your penis size.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigman76 View Post
              He's probably talking about that spray hgh you can spray under your tounge I think it's called like syrotin or something...that's what product I was going to usetell me how that goes I want to try it out it seems like a legit method too
              No, I'm not using anything. You can perfectly create your own HGH by eating the right type of food, doing exercises and sleeping well. You can find information about it on internet.

Jackxx is right, I don't take any pills or sprays or anything else because I'm 23. I'm just maximizing my own body's HGH everyday. Also, when you take HGH pills you will manipulate your body to stop making HGH on its own. Do you really want that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                And yes, exogenous injectable HGH, will increase your penis size.

For real?? I've always thought it would, but any searching I've done has come back with 'would only work on male children'. Can you elaborate for me please?
                Whether you believe you can or you can not, either way you're right.

Nov 20/09 - 6" x 5"
                Mar 5/10 - 6.5" X 5.25" :)
                Short Term Goal - 7" x 5.5" :biggrin1:
                Monster Term Goal - 8" x 6" :becky:

Comment

We seem to have a growing chemical pe community.

RyanV ,I posted some stuff on another forum about maxing body hgh production, that I got mainly from Hatfield.
                  Would be interested to hear your experiences, but don't think this thread is the place.

Comment

Correct Ryan, at your age, you can maximize a healthy production of HGH. It will keep your recovery time and body fat levels at its prime. But I repeat again, synthetic HGH does not exist in pills. Only injectable. Anything else over the counter like pills or sprays or drops, are bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by meatstack View Post
                      For real?? I've always thought it would, but any searching I've done has come back with 'would only work on male children'. Can you elaborate for me please?
                      Yes, HGH has growth effects on smooth muscle and other tissues. For example, one of the negative side effects experienced by bodybuilders, is an enlarged heart left ventricle. Another side effect, is enlarged intestines, or "GH Gut", as it is known in the sport. If you constantly workout your penis, and keep it stretched most of the time while supplying the body with extra exogenous Growth Hormone, that smooth muscle tissue will replicate and grow like it doesn't do without that extra GH.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        We seem to have a growing chemical pe community.

RyanV ,I posted some stuff on another forum about maxing body hgh production, that I got mainly from Hatfield.
                        Would be interested to hear your experiences, but don't think this thread is the place.
                        Yeah sure, just point me in the right direction

Comment

Jackxxx where do you inject your HGH. If you don't mind me asking

Comment

I know older guys can benefit a lot from moderate HGH doses... I read older guys take HGH because it helps them look, feel, and even perform as if they were younger. I know Stallone took HGH to look ripped, big, & 'healthy' for Rambo which was filmed after he reached the ripe age of 60.
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                            X