Help on indicating PI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on indicating PI's

Not sure whether i am experiencing negative or positive PI's now. My veins are definitely larger than before and i can see every single detail. I've been doing my routine for 9 days now and have gained about 1/16" in width and 1/8" in length, but my overall girth SHRUNK by .25" and is back at 5.25". Is this a good sign?

Bump

Comment

Have you considered other indicators besides the measurements? For instance, how is the morning wood? Are you getting erections during the night? How's the EQ? IMO, these indicators are more important than 1/16" and 1/8."
      If EQ is great and morning wood wakes you up, then I don't think the indicators you mentioned would be considered negative. Such small variations in measuring and EQ could be responsible for the difference.
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Morning wood and erection quality are the most important IMO as also stated above. Sounds like your EQ is down a bit considering your girth has decreased. Although there can always be a slight discrepancy in measurement depending on how you measure, horniness etc.

Comment

Should also just mention, it is very important to have a consistent measuring method. It doesn't even have to be correct but consistency is key to tracking gains and what works for you.

Comment

I measure the same way all the time, which is why i am sure of my gains so far. My EQ is always generally high. I always get erections when i get tired during the night and i've always had morning wood aswell.

Comment

Well from what you are saying all sounds good! The veinier look is also something I noticed early on definitely a positive sign.

Comment

Rereading your first post I think it is strange your width increased yet your girth decreased. If that is the case it could be that your EQ is not as good as you think because the lost girth could be accounted for if the corpus spongiosum isn't expanded as much, just a theory.

Comment

I would just stop measuring. Only measure every 3 months. Just go by PIs. Morning wood, EQ, and flaccid hang.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                  X