Forearm injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forearm injury

Anyone ever developed a strain in the forearm/elbow from pe?

Ive been doing a pretty intense manual routine since january. I have gone from 5.8bpel to 7.5bpel. Girth is up 0.2 mid shaft.

Much of my routine involves ulis and squeezes. Up to a minute at a time. Im pretty sure this is what has given me what i think is actually tennis elbow.

This sucks. I wanted to get from 5 to 6 inch girth with no pumping or clamping but it may not be possible for me. Ive been bodybuilding for ten years, my grip strength is 200lbs. I can do 1 rep with captain of crush grippers level2. Looks like pe is a real grip killer

Have you tried to switch hands or giving your arm some rest? Or perhaps you have a small injury from bodybuilding in your elbow (I myself have some aching in my elbows sometimes for a week or so when going to heavy or with improper form). I assume it won't be soreness because I'll take it that you would recognize that after 10 years.
    My advise would be give your elbow some rest with PE, and also keep the tension on your arm low for a while during workouts in the gym.
    New run:
    16 july 2018:
    5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
    6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
    7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
    6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

Yeah i switch hands each minute but when ur going for 10 mins of dick squeezing even with multiple changeovers its tough.

Gonna take a month or 2 off now

Comment

Being gentle puts less stress on your forearm and your dick.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
        X