Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing from injury... Cures?

Hello,

I've been doing PE for about 5 months solid, with the beginners routine. About 2 months ago I started using a cock ring daily and also had one I would put around my glan, generally after my session. At the time it seemed to be helping with my flaccid length, but I noticed that after a few hours my glan gets cold, at which time I would remove the rings.

I must have over done it since the cold feeling got worse with time and I noticed a bruise develop on the glans head. Around this time I also noticed other negative PI's such as firm flaccid, less morning wood, and not as solid erections. They all seemed to creep up on me over a 2 day period, so I decided that I needed a break to let everything heal.

It's been about 2 weeks, the firm flaccid seems to be gone, but the bruise is still present. It's hard to tell if the bruise has faded at all. I really hope it goes away soon, it's starting to mess with my mental state. I'm hoping one more week is all I need (crosses fingers).

Here's what I've been doing daily to help with the healing process, please comment if you have anything that I should add, or change. I'm hoping this information may also help others.

-Light massaging (including the glan directly)
    -Lots of coconut and shea butter (2-3x a day)
    -Lots of green tea (2-3cups a day)
    -Taking L-argenine & D-ribose
    -This weekend I plan to also start taking Ginko and Astragalus
    -Hot showers, concentrated on the area (2x a day)
    -I try to hold my glan at night in bed to warm it up (it feels cold, same with my testies)
    -Get erections throughout the day (4+)
    -Avoiding sex and masturbation
    -I just switched from boxers to briefs for the added warmth (first day today)

Thanks.
    ssvgreenz
    Last edited by ssvgreenz; 08-19-2016, 09:30 AM.

Discoloration can take up to several months to return to normal. As long as there is no discomfort moderate Jelqing should help as will application of vitamin E oil.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Discoloration can take up to several months to return to normal. As long as there is no discomfort moderate jelqing should help as will application of vitamin E oil.
      Ah good to know, thanks!

No pain and all other issues have healed except this bruise. I'll try some light jelqs this weekend and see how it goes. I don't have any vitamin E oil, but I'll consider purchasing some.

Comment

Discoloration of the glans tissues can take a VERY long time to disappear. Sometimes, it is even permanent, unfortunately. Were you wearing stretchy constrictive cock rings? Those are dangerous to wear for longer than 30 minutes and can cause severe tissue damage and even tissue death. You said one was around your glans & the other??? if it was around your shaft at the base, coupled with the glans ring, you were most likely severly reducing blood flow to your glans which is not only unwise, but unhealthy.

Only wear surgical steel cock rings, properly sized, that fit over top of your shaft and firmly behind your balls 24/7. Steel glans rings can also safely be worn alone or combined with a surgical steel ring around your entire package...you just might "jingle" a little though, when walking or running!

I've helped dozens of guys get fitted properly with steel cock rings here in PE Gym. Read my Guidelines thread below to learn more!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html

Comment

Sorry for the late reply...

Yes, it was a rubber constrictive c-ring. I don't think I wore it longer than 30min around the balls/shaft though, maybe? Once everything is back in full swing I'll consider a steel ring, thanks for the info.

I still haven't done any PE other than light massages/jelqs. The bruise isn't as bad, but still present. I sorta scared myself, so I haven't been in the mood to get back into it...maybe next week.

Comment

Working...
          X