Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell fatigue/negative PI's after workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell fatigue/negative PI's after workout?

I've heard that a good workout is when your penis cell got tired after a session, but how exactly does that feel? And is cell fatigue the same as negative PI's? And what if after workout, you get positive PI's (get hornier, harder...), does that mean I'm undertrainning and need to increase the intensity?

Me personally, i always have positive PIs after training. Im harder, and more full, my flaccid has more blood. My dick overall feels great. And my training is very intence to say the least. I never experience negitive PIs after workout, or at all.
    Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Comment

After effective PE, your penis should fell "fatigued" or tired, hang "fatter" & longer, and maybe even itch along your shaft a bit. Those are all indications you've effectively stimulated cellular growth to the degree your body is "repairing" those damaged cells, by cellular division, which equates (eventually) to growth. This fatigued feeling usually will last only a matter of hours and there should be no "soreness" next day, when you're PE'ing again. These are all POSITIVE PI's. If you're sore next day, you over did PE, so back off your intensity (grip) and/or reps.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        After effective PE, your penis should fell "fatigued" or tired, hang "fatter" & longer, and maybe even itch along your shaft a bit. Those are all indications you've effectively stimulated cellular growth to the degree your body is "repairing" those damaged cells, by cellular division, which equates (eventually) to growth. This fatigued feeling usually will last only a matter of hours and there should be no "soreness" next day, when you're PE'ing again. These are all POSITIVE PI's. If you're sore next day, you over did PE, so back off your intensity (grip) and/or reps.
        I can definently second this. Especially the itching, tho for me its more of a tingling sensation.
        Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Comment

Ok so having positive PI's after workout is not a good thing, right? Then what we should do is exercise until negative PI's.
          One more question though: How does soreness feel like? Do you feel it inside or outside of your penis? I don't think I never had soreness or itch, just tireness.

Comment

And if your penis feels tired (negative PIs) after workout, say Jelqing, then why would we need to do edging afterwards? wouldn't that increase the negative PIs?

Comment

Eveeyone is different. But I feel after a good workout your dick should be tired. If not, you didn't do enough. But that tired feeling goes away in a couple hours and leads to an excited penis.

After a workout I cannot get fully hard. Maybe 7/10 EQ. But after a few hours I'm ready to go. Thats why I always PE at least 2 to 3 hours before sex.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Thanks a lot. So it's right to think that doing workout when having positive PI's is better than doing workout when having negative/neutral PI's right?

Comment

Working...
                X