MyPenisDoctor testimonial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyPenisDoctor testimonial

Does anyone know about this site? I know the good work Dr Ric did -and still does- here along with Marlon and the LG hanger. But when I go to his web, I just read too much marvellous testimonials about their growth. It is hard to believe that, although being the owner of a LG Hanger and I want to believe that I can reach my goal of 2" in length (I am 7.25" NBP) and some in girth (I am 5.75"- 6.7", from top to base).

So, is "MyPenisDoctor" worth?

PD: I am not a newbie, I am in the game for long time but only focused on girth and some extender, on and off, then I tried the LG and gave it up three months later when I got a blister and all that stuff. I think I need to be consistent with this lenght stuff.

Bump.

Comment

Dr. Howard's an excellent coach who certainly knows his stuff
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Do what you want. I wasted 50 bucks on one of those stupid websites and literally found this forum 5 minutes after. I was so pissed off. That LG Hanger looks legit. I might get one in the coming months. Maybe you should figure that out more and get it more comfortable.
        "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
        X