Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting article on how to stretch Collagen, possable length gain theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting article on how to stretch Collagen, possable length gain theory.

https://massageschoolcalifornia.word...-really-works/

I came across this article while doing so research on how to stretch collagen.

Being that the tunica is comprised of collagen and that it has been stated in other threads that the tunica is most likely the limiting factor in length gains once the suspensory ligament has been stretch to its max, I decided to do some research into effective ways to stretch collagen.

According to this article, collagen fibers cannot be stretched. They are not elastic. They do not stretch, they just break. However, massaging can cause the bonds between the collagen fibers to weaken. I posted the theory out of the article below.

Collagen fibers may be tough and inelastic, but they also have the remarkable property that allows them change consistency when massaged. The property is called thixotropy. Thixotropic compounds are firm when standing still, and become more liquid when shaken or moved. Synovial fluid in joints and the ground substance between cells are both thixotropic. Because all of the collagen fibers of the body are bathed in and infused with synovial fluid and ground substance, tendons, ligaments and joint capsules have thixotropic qualities. This means that when you massage them, they get softer. Tendons, ligaments and joint capsules don’t stretch when you pull on them, but if you gently agitate the fluid that surrounds and infuses them, the bonds between the fibers weaken, and places where the fibers are bound and scrunched up unbind and un-scrunch.

So if the above statement is true then I have a theory of my own. I postulate that an effective way to make length gains would be to first use heat as heat has been proven to restructure the collagen matrix. Second, massage your shaft to weaken the bonds between the collagen fibers. Third, perform hanging exercises while continuing to add heat from a rice sock or other heat source and massage the shaft between sets. Then finally cool down the shaft with a cold wash cloth while hanging on your last set. The cool down should set the collagen in its restructured state.

Any thoughts?

how long do you think it would take to get it heated and restructured? 5 min..20 min... 1 hour?

Comment

A very interesting idea - some chaps over at thunders experimented with this, and here's some temp info to consider:

Hottest Sauna record 110c 230f
      Boiling water 100c 212f
      2nd degree skin burn 55c 131f
      1st degree skin burn 48c 118f
      Threshold of pain 44c 111f
      collagen restructure 40c+ 108f
      internal body temp 37c 98.6f
      internal penis temp 30c 93.2f

From the thread - it seems it was very hard to internally get up to 40c - and because that is so so
      close to the pain threshold and actual damage - it seems like a really really tricky thing to do.
      And of course we don't know how quickly the collagen restructures - is it 5 secs or 5 days at that temp? All this seems like a real recipe for potential disaster - I'd proceed very very carefully if anyone is tempted by this seemingly quick fix!

DaveX

2015 World Avg 5.16"BPEL 4.5"MEG [8.82 volume]
      21/07/16 Start 6.2" MWBPEL 5.0"MEG [12.40 volume] 140%
      20/08/16 1st goal 7.0" MWBPEl 5.3"MEG [15.73 volume] 178%
      29/08/16 Current 7.25" MWBPEL 5.3" MEG [16.29 volume] 184%
      ??/??/?? 2nd goal 7.5" MWBPEL 5.5" MEG [18.15 volume] 205%
      ??/??/?? Final goal 8.0" MEBPEL 6.0" MEG [23.04 volume] 261%

Volume = Length*(Circ*Circ)/12.5 (Perfect cylinder calc)

Comment

Really interesting article . And does not only apply To hanging but also any other PE exercices Like jelqing, thats one of The reason Why warming up And even warm down with really hot water before And inbeetween exercices is I think really important , I really think it maximise The gains by allowing longer stretches And of course minimising injuries

Comment

Great post!

The following would make some excellent additional reading on the subject: The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response through Manual and Mechanical Intervention.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Great post!

The following would make some excellent additional reading on the subject: The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response through Manual and Mechanical Intervention.
            Good article, under the Newbie Gains paragraphs, I didn't note any reference to loss of gains. It kinda sounded like the early easy gains could be lost. This concerns me as I have stopped PE, inch plus early gains, PF. After I stalled out I went to hanging for five months, but lost sensitivity and have difficulty having an orgasm now. I've noticed a quarter inch loss after my additional half inch hanging gain, the tunica is a bitch. So I guess my PE days are over but couldn't handle losing it all. Opinion?
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              Good article, under the Newbie Gains paragraphs, I didn't note any reference to loss of gains. It kinda sounded like the early easy gains could be lost. This concerns me as I have stopped PE, inch plus early gains, PF. After I stalled out I went to hanging for five months, but lost sensitivity and have difficulty having an orgasm now. I've noticed a quarter inch loss after my additional half inch hanging gain, the tunica is a bitch. So I guess my PE days are over but couldn't handle losing it all. Opinion?
              Have you researched cementing? This, in conjunction with maintaining a high level of EQ and forcing regular, intensive erections should allow you to maintain your size.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 08-31-2016, 11:49 AM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Beautiful thread.
                A good read.
                Current- 6.2-6.5x4.5 (baseball penis)
                S.T. goal-7x5.2 Uniform girth, 5% body fat.
                L.T. goal- 8x6 and I just want her eyes to go wide and say "wow, that's big" and itch to talk about me and Junior to her girlfriends.
                I'm 21 now, I hope my dreams come true by the time I am 27.
                11th May, 2016.

Comment

This is a good read. It is hard to find specific material about the exact composition of the tunica on the internet. This article says that the tunica is a network of collagen and elastic fibers interlaced. This makes sense as to why the shaft is able to expand and stretch during erection. The elastic fibers allow stretching while the collagen remains fairly non-stretchable. If this is true then I would surmise that it is actually the elastic fibers that are being stretched in the tunica resulting in initial length gains. Collagen gains come harder and probably are the cause of plateau. However with consistent PE and plenty of heat the collagen bonds can be broken down and restructured.

Comment

Valid point PunkSka8er. Heat should be applied throughout any and all PE exercises. I started hanging last night and had my rice sock on my pubic bone down to the shaft trying to target the ligs and tunica. Finished off with some jelqing and edging and seemed to look massive while I was looking in the mirror. Can't wait to measure in a few more weeks and see if I have any gains over the past month of dedicated PE.

Comment

I have a way to hanging by this theory but it is experimental and when my experiments completed i'll like to share it with you guys.
                      Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Here are a couple of interesting abstracts on the penile tunica:

Anatomy and strength of the tunica albuginea: its relevance to penile prosthesis extrusion.

Histologic study of the tunica albuginea of the penis and mode of cavernosus muscles' insertion in it.

The above link goes into detail about how some men have different numbers of layers to their TA.

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

I lot of experienced hangers hang like this.Rice sock during the hanging, jelqing between sets, cool down for 2 3 minutes after they are done.I wonder if some like massaging of the shaft during the actual hanging helps.Keek in mind that most people hang straight down and this targets mainly the ligs.After they have maxed the ligs gaina, they try straight out, which targets the tunica more

Comment

Working...
                            X